By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

OOK SECOND DOSE OF CAT FIGHT STOPPER

more cat pictures

Around the Network

TUT TUT TUT, i dont think sony fans are aggressive, more like ninty fans, i have never really heard of any sony fans getting

Black eyes
Herat attack
Controlers through screens

Just through wanting to play a game lol.

But saying that tho this 1 stupid boy called ryan was telling me my 499 pounds purchase is a pile of shit and kept ranting on about how i should of got a x360. in the end i hit him.

Not because he was saying sony are crap, because he was saying a 499 pounds product of mine is crap, i got so angry.

I'd say Nintendo and Sony are tied, MS is to new to judge although some people are extremly defensive over the 360(not sure if they are long-term Microsoft peps though).

obieslut said:
TUT TUT TUT, i dont think sony fans are aggressive, more like ninty fans, i have never really heard of any sony fans getting

Black eyes
Herat attack
Controlers through screens

Just through wanting to play a game lol.

But saying that tho this 1 stupid boy called ryan was telling me my 499 pounds purchase is a pile of shit and kept ranting on about how i should of got a x360. in the end i hit him.

Not because he was saying sony are crap, because he was saying a 499 pounds product of mine is crap, i got so angry.

Shut up while I throw my Wii-Mote through the T.V. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@amp316

I don't call using my new console as an gym fun...

That "fun gym" game is going to outsell anything on your system. The Wii is more about activity and moving around. You wouldn't understand. You like to just twiddle your thumbs.

Correction

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

Microsoft fans tend to be loyal, glares at windows vista.
But most people aint fans of microsoft lol

The microsoft console fanbase must be loyal to still stick with microsoft after the RoDD.
Something like that would have killed of nintendo, or sony for that matter.

HALO fans are loyal. The only thing is number 3 is crap and yet non of them can still admit it

colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@amp316

That "fun gym" game is going to outsell anything on your system. The Wii is more about activity and moving around. You wouldn't understand. You like to just twiddle your thumbs.

Correction

Now what's the fun game? Is it Haze?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

NeoRatt said:
I think Sony. Who else would spend $600 for a console when it first came out with almost no games. Then, 1.5 years without an exclusive getting more then a 90% rank on metacritic or gamerankings people are still buying them.

I for one have a few of the Sony consoles and I really don't know why at this point other then some sort of sick brand loyalty. All it is, is a glorified blu-ray player for me right now.

Well that's one fantastic way to point the topic in a direction it clearly doesn't need to go.

Anyways -_-

I think Ninty fanboy's are by far the most loyal. Software sales could indicate nothing more. In fact so many rumors as to why 3rd party support blows ass on a Nintendo console is because the software ratio's are so skewed. I have 3 friends now who literally bought Wii's for Zelda.

In terms of the Sony fanboi's, There's always been a few reasons,

I myself am loyal to a few of the exclusive titles the Sony name has to offer, I NEED my final fantasy's, my Metal Gears, my Ratchet and clanks, and now like 3-4 new I.P's that I got sucker punched into loving :D I love the exclusive software.

I've always been a fan of the functionality of Sony consoles, I used to be a devout Nintendo lover, but then I went to my friends house and he was playing music CD's off his first Playstation, I thought that was pretty bitchen (I followed squaresoft at the time) and picked up one myself, then when the PS2 was announced to play DVD's I instantly hopped on board, now the PS3 with it's Blu-ray and MASSIVE amounts of functionality. I personally feel the playstation brand is worth the purchase in spades, but not necessarily because of Sony. I think for this reason you'll find a few people who bought PS3's for functionality sake alone, maybe a few ONLY for blu-ray. This is also the reason I bought a PSP, sadly, not for games :P

I think Nintendo consoles for offering NOTHING aside from gaming have sold amazingly well, and I think it only supports my theory that Nintendo fan's are by and far the most loyal, also the most rabbid in my opinion >_> I almost can't wait for the day a Zelda game gets an average review of around 70 :3

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Yeah Nintendo fans for sure.

Even looking at some people's profiles on this site, there's so many that own only Nintendo games, Nintendo consoles and nothing else, from the NES all the way up to Wii.
I feel sorry for anyone like that. Don't know what their missing :)

colonelstubbs said:
amp316 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@amp316

Correction--but anyways i was walking down teh street yesterday and i saw this dog and i was liek whoa...and teh dog was like hey i am a dog, and i was like whoa your a talking dog, and teh dog goes, no i am not talking...it was really cool

but then i went home and started to play games until i thought, hey if teh dog wasnt talking how did he respond and tell me that he wasnt a talking dog...but i could pnder this very long b/c all of the suddena band of ninja three boobed mutant warriors, who were all female, jumped out of my closet and said, hey did you see a taking dog recently and i was all like no i havent

then we had an epic fight ful of win and laser cannons....

i won hands down b/c i used the power of christ to transform into teh holy warrior and proceded to be all up in their grill and stuff

so after that i was hungry and flew (using my new super powers) to teh store to get some hot pockets, those things are the shizn't and then i transported back tomy house(see powers gaining from above) and proced to cook them using my mind

then i poped in GTA 4 and said hey look at me i am watching a show on this game about a talking dog

then all of the sudden the dog walks into my room and asks for some toliet paper and proceded to take a dookie right on teh couch...

i swear that is how it happened mom 

correction corrected