By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

darthdevidem01 said:

SONY

as people brought $599 consoles..with no games on them

EXACTLY

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I think everyone is only saying Nintendo because of the wii, but that dont make you loyal. Where were all these loyal fans back in N64 Gamecube era.

I think SONY fans are the most loyal.

1. Weakest Launch eva
2. Sold not very well for the first year.
3. Many people buying it for no other reason then it being SONY.
4. LOOK AT EUROPE.
5. Sony fans stayed with sony for a full year of not having any games at all, so what does that tell you.

PLUSS paying out your ass for a console that is more or less, kinda, ok just a lil bit like the x360 

@colonelstubbs

I do not believe people chose other console fanboys...lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think Sony. Who else would spend $600 for a console when it first came out with almost no games. Then, 1.5 years without an exclusive getting more then a 90% rank on metacritic or gamerankings people are still buying them.

I for one have a few of the Sony consoles and I really don't know why at this point other then some sort of sick brand loyalty. All it is, is a glorified blu-ray player for me right now.

LOOK AT EUROPE!!!!

£425 ---- BIGGEST LAUNCH EVER!!

On PAR WITH PS2 Still despite DOUBLE PRICE

If this isn't loyalty what is??

Around the Network

Its okay people saying Nintendo now because of the Wii and its incredible sales, but i bet most of these so called nintendo fans abandoned the company a few years ago for the PS era and have now just jumped on the Wii bandwagon

colonelstubbs said:
If Nintendos fans are sooooooo loyal, where were they when the N64 and Gamecube were released?

Playing on their Playstations perhaps...?

A lot of us played our N64s and Gamecubes. I have never owned a Sony console. Where are the Sony fans now? Playing the Wii? Are you playing the Wii? See how ridiculous that statement is. Nintendo has the most loyal fanbase. If it didn't, they would have died after the Gamecube. The Nintendo fans were the only ones that bought that console. Sony has the most angry fanbase. Microsoft is still establishing a fan base. I also think that Sega has a strong cult following.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Whats with the 'angry' and 'violent' claims about Playstation fans? Are we all supposed to be thugs or something?

colonelstubbs said:
Whats with the 'angry' and 'violent' claims about Playstation fans? Are we all supposed to be thugs or something?

You guys don't handle losing well. Let's put it that way.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@amp316

just cus there weren't forums around when you nintendo fanboys were pwnd by T3H Playstation & T3H Emotion Chip (PLAYSTATION 2)