By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has the most loyal fanbase?

Microsoft!, all it's supports move on to the next system, the same can't be said for Sony, Sega or Nintendo consoles

Around the Network

sony, i know a few guys who would kill themselves to save sony

I'm very loyal to Sony. But I would have to go with Nintendo. Seriously don't go in any thread and insult anything related to Nintendo or your screwed. Even if you speak the truth.

I would say Nintendo fans are loyal but unmotivated.. So it would take an innovation to push them.

Sony fans are motivated but aren't showing their true colourrs, but the price clearly changed that. Though it can be said that the Ps2 is/was so good that some Sony fans only needed PS3 this year :).

And Microsoft fans have to be the most loyal because of their early on bashing of the other consoles despite the ignorance to the hidden cumulative fees. But I think they would easily switch if PS3 had a moment of significant better features Natal vs Move is the final for 2nd place. And continued fan support.

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

You could put it so many ways. Nintendo because their fans are happy to play the same game on multiple Nintendo consoles. Sony because their fans are happy to spend $600 to get a console that initially had few games and not a lot of features. Microsoft because their fans still buy 360's and games when their console has died for the 4th time in 2 years.

Overall, I'd say Nintendo has the most fanatic fans, and with the success of the Wii, probably the most fans as well. Sony second, MS third.

Around the Network

There is no way its Nintendo. As soon as Playstation got popular Nintendo fans jumped ship (except the 21 million who bought gamecube); and now that Nintendo is back on top Wii has almost 70 million sales.

70 million (Wii) - 21 million (GC) = 49 million bandwagon jumpers.

You can call me a troll all you want but this is the truth. Nintendo fans went to Sony and are now back with Nintendo.

As for most loyal I would still say Sony although they lost fan loyalty this gen. Anyone who bought a PS3 when it was $400 or more I would consider loyal to Sony and that was a good number of people.

Xbox fans seem pretty loyal. We'll see how things go next gen. Xbox doesn't have quite enough history yet for me to make a decision.

Obviously Nintendo......................seriously I've seen Nintendo fans that takes the word "obsession" to another level.

N-Not that I'm one of them................... *ahem*

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

apple!

Nintendo and this is based on myself

Nintendo imo..

mM