By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Haze On 360 December?

It has been going to the 360 ever since Stringer announced that PS3 was the lead platform and the port would go to 360. He held it up as an example of developers starting first with the PS3.

Ubi and FR HAVE to deny a 360 port as part of the exclusivity contract (just like 2k had to on Bioshock).

I believe UBI delaying the game was to allow for the 360 port to get closer to finishing so that they can launch after 6mos to 360....May to Nov...welll looky there...just before Xmas the 6 mos is up.

http://www.ps3forums.com/showpost.php?p=2313197&postcount=40

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Imperial said:
Darc Requiem said:
Imperial said:
I'm happy now , they won't be able to call it Lair 2.

SPREAD THE SHAME !!!

Its Lair 2. A hyped PS3 exclusive that turned out less than impressive.

"hyped exclusives that turn out less than impressive"

Please stop , your making Halo 3 cry.

Haze sleeps in every morning just so it can dream that it's Halo 3 for a little longer.

The two titles aren't even in the same league. I learned a new appreciation for Bungie and Halo after playing Haze last night. 

I know you are doing a review monday but is it that bad so far.

Eurogamer also has pretty new news about it.

EDIT: LOL? I got the year wrong? I thought it was 2008 :D The day would've been correct. 

@zkugAnd then they said this  Game spot

RolStoppable said:
rocketpig said:

Haze sleeps in every morning just so it can dream that it's Halo 3 for a little longer.

The two titles aren't even in the same league. I learned a new appreciation for Bungie and Halo after playing Haze last night.

Have you really been able to accurately compare Haze on PS3 with Halo 3 on 360? I mean, were you using a similar setup, i.e. Jägermeister, Sierra Nevada etc., while playing both games for the very first time? Also, did you test Haze's co-op mode with the assistance of your monkey?

I've played Halo enough times wasted to understand how it should play. Let's just say that I was... uh... considerably worse at Halo when drunk.

I'm going to test co-op on Monday. While it should be somewhat fun, I don't see how it will get past the broken mechanics in-game.

Overall, that game is bad at some points and pretty fun in others. It definitely doesn't deserve a 4.5 from IGN, which inflates its scores to no end. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:

Um... if this news is true it isnt a Ps3 exclusive... also the thing that made lair lair was the fact it sold 330k copies... im sure haze will sell more.

Where is makingmusic to link a couple of threads to show the non hype gamers had for this game.

It was a exclusive. Of course they want now port it on the 360.
Well even if it's crap. I would get this game for my 360 in december and play the coop mode with my brother. I hope we'll have at least some fun.

that's probably the least likely game to stay exclusive on PS 3 and we've known that for about 6 month if not a year......
and on top of that it's not like it's a big gun game... anyway

Darc Requiem said:
Imperial said:
I'm happy now , they won't be able to call it Lair 2.

SPREAD THE SHAME !!!

Actually, it was a multi-plat, that was canceled, and then turned into a PS3 exclusive.

It was destined to suck. People usually cancel projects for all the right reasons, and uncancel them for all the wrong reasons.

so why not be honest about it like ms are with their timed exclusive of rockband in europe.
ms get a lot of stick on this site for not been straight up with their customers why should sony be treated any different.