By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Haze On 360 December?

HAZE was hyped?

Where?

Around the Network

@ djmeister
I dont understand your comment

MS ??? come on Sony is the one that use the most trick and disrespectful methods towards their customers on the edge of legality regarding advertising and PR.... what MS get blame for is being money greedy but they never hide from that fact...... at least with MS we know sometimes even before a new trailer is aired that it is CGI and not in game footage not like Sony....

and we know it's a time exclusive not that it has been canceled on 360.... it has been announced by mistake on 360 and they have been slapped behind the head by Sony..... haze not coming on 360 was the biggest joke of last year...

Would be funny if the Xbox360 version is superior in gameplay and/or gfx compared to the PS3 one ...

and no Haze is not anymore hyped since about 2-3 months (last report + bad demo)

Time to Work !

whats with all the anti haze stuff, ive been playing it for about 4 hours now and i think its a good game.

Around the Network

@libellule
I doubt it will be any different sony got screwed on this one and I think they should flitter these guys.
they were offered help by sony and turned it down.
this could have happened to either company and I think it is been very unfair to pin this one on sony.

I think the PS3 got the better deal taking bioshock

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

@solojohlo
I fully agree with you but haze should have been much better there was no excuse to let this one turn out so bad.
again I make the point lets not lay this one at sonys door.
if the devolopers were not up to the job they should have allowed sony to help them.
heads should roll on this one big time.

i would not be surprised. i always had a feeling this was not going to be a ps3 exclusive for long.

and considering the reviews i highly doubt this game will sell well at all. they will need to make more money from it.

libellule said:
Would be funny if the Xbox360 version is superior in gameplay and/or gfx compared to the PS3 one ...

and no Haze is not anymore hyped since about 2-3 months (last report + bad demo)

Which makes it just like Lair, which was hyped endlessly until people actually began to play it.