By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Haze On 360 December?

@dogweed
is that good enough sony paid for this and they got screwed it is just not on

Around the Network

if true, who needs it!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Sucks for all the PS3 fanboys who not only hyped this thing through the roof (only to be incredibly disappointed when it finally came out), but also screamed about how it was a PS3 exclusive. I would prefer this crappy game didn't get a port to the 360, so it would save unsuspecting victims from a waste of $60!!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

eliasg said:
if its true , i am expecting that ubisoft will fix the terrible problems that the PS3 version of the game has...

What terrible problems!? The game?

Lets see if the game is any better on a console capable of running it in HD.............

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Yeah starcraft. In order for them to fix the terrible problems before the 360 release, they would have to remake the entire game.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Shite game. Wont bother even in the cheap bin. Lets see Haze or Halo 3, Bioshock, COD4, The Orange Box. Even Blacksite Area 51 got better reception.

http://www.eurogamer.net/game.php?game_id=6052

Well, it is all in true NGFA (Never Get Fucked Alone) fashion :)

However, it doesn't say when it is coming. It just lists it under the 2008 category with no specific timeframe.

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

Darc Requiem said:
libellule said:
Would be funny if the Xbox360 version is superior in gameplay and/or gfx compared to the PS3 one ...

and no Haze is not anymore hyped since about 2-3 months (last report + bad demo)

Which makes it just like Lair, which was hyped endlessly until people actually began to play it.

==> are u joking ? R2/KZ2 are hyped endlessly. Not Haze or Lair.

I think everybody was expecting an average game since months before they began to play it. Just check the comments and u will see how Haze was killed based on the "last delay" (what I called "last report") even before the demo.

everybody was on the "wait and see" state.

Time to Work !

reask said:
@solojohlo
I fully agree with you but haze should have been much better there was no excuse to let this one turn out so bad.
again I make the point lets not lay this one at sonys door.
if the devolopers were not up to the job they should have allowed sony to help them.
heads should roll on this one big time.

Actually there is one, it's called Ubisoft...