By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioShock on PS3 Confirmed

I'm still thinking of picking this up on PC. The superior platform. :P

Around the Network

Good news for PS3. This game is fun so enjoy it. Hope it sells well.

konnichiwa said:
I think they will not release Bioshock 2 on PS3.

They release Bioshock on PS3 probably now to have some more fans;...Some fans will maybe consider to buy a X360 for Bioshock 2.

Like they did with Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I know some people who bought a X360 because they liked Ninja gaiden Sigma so much (a game they never would have played if it was not released on PS3).

Just the fact this game is coming to PS3 makes the sequel becoming multi-plat more likely. With all due respect, Ninja Gaiden Sigma wasn't done by Itagaki. Itagaki has gone on the record to say that he'll have nothing to do with the series after NG2 releases, and scoffed when inquired if it'd make it to the PS3, but it's possible after the exclusivity contract expires that it can become NGS2 by the same PS3-loving subordinate.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

it seems another AAA fr ps3

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I loved it on 360, so I will definitely pick it up, but probably not until it is $30 or less.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Theres a magazine that makes a extensive preview of PS3 Bioshock in June.
Its confirmed.
I may buy it ,specially if it has a good price due to the delay.

And I have played the Orange Box on PS3 and didnt see any issue.Reviewers are just biased and greedy bunch these days.

now it starting to make sense why sony delayed KZ2(their own shooter).PS3 is filed with shooters this year,,,,,does anyone agree now that it was a good move to delay their own FPS ?

Im buying this game as long as it looks as good as the 360 version

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

You know what would be a good bonus? Another ending or so.

It just might make it worth it to avoid this infamy:
"In the good ending, you're a virtuous flower-child with love and a smile for all the beasts of God's Kingdom, and in the bad ending, you're some kind of hybrid of Hitler and Skeletor, whose very piss is pure liquid malevolence."

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs