By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioShock on PS3 Confirmed

The problems are more apparent vs the other versions, especially loading times. However, seeing as EA handled that port and not Valve... yea..

Around the Network

This is good news for ps3 only users I loved the game I thought it was great. Th eonly downside I see is that the 360 version costs 39 now will the ps3 version charge full price 59 and be 20 bucks more expensive?

Why would ps3 owners want to buy this?
It's on the PC duh!

So, did anyone not see this coming?

Does this mean BioShock 2 is multi-plat?

DMeisterJ said:

That would likely depend on the PS3 userbase's reception of Bioshock and the cost involved in porting it.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
DMeisterJ said:

That would likely depend on the PS3 userbase's reception of Bioshock and the cost involved in porting it.

Hrm...  Well, I'll buy it if I have one...  So that's at least one sale.

I think they will not release Bioshock 2 on PS3.

They release Bioshock on PS3 probably now to have some more fans;...Some fans will maybe consider to buy a X360 for Bioshock 2.

Like they did with Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I know some people who bought a X360 because they liked Ninja gaiden Sigma so much (a game they never would have played if it was not released on PS3).

Yeah great for the PS3 owners that want it and great it will add another AAA title to the list but it ain't exclusive and if people wanted it and didn't have a X360 wouldn't they have got it on the PC which has better graphics and easier controls compared to consoles for FPS.

Not interested at all got alot of games to fill in this year and next so i am set for awhile.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

selnor said:
mesoteto said:
ok sony you have a chance to get this right as long as you fix the horrible splash effects and the constant texture pop in...please for the games sake
? Completed the game twice never saw any pop in. and the water and splash effects were amazing. 

I agree. I didn't see any of the problems he listed.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

hunter_alien said:
Well it seems that it will only have a slight graphical update :? I was hoping for a bit more ...

Well the PS3 still has the issue of having slightly less memory. So upgrading the graphics will usually be a matter of updating the engine. This is true for both systems. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs