By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioShock on PS3 Confirmed

konnichiwa said:
And the X360 owners will probably get Haze....Talking about a good deal...

And PS3 owners get Vampire Rain....... Awesome deal !

Around the Network

Very good ,the PS3 library is getting stronger and stronger.

I expect a good port,but ,as with Oblivion ,even being the best version the ratings on this version will be lower because of the year in between.Still,it will get a 90+ easily.

ocnkng said:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/875/875945p1.html

he he he...I guess there was a major discussion on this point a few weeks ago?

There are other Bioshock on PS3 rumor topics but since this one actually confirms it we can keep this one around.

it still took wwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too long. I wouldn't even want it just because its been out for 360 for so long.

mesoteto said:
ok sony you have a chance to get this right as long as you fix the horrible splash effects and the constant texture pop in...please for the games sake
? Completed the game twice never saw any pop in. and the water and splash effects were amazing. 

Around the Network

I think sales will peak around 700,000. Anyone who wanted it would already own it. Still If you got PS3 I'd say it will be in top 3 PS3 games so far. This game was awesome.

This game is coming to late and I dont expect it to sell well either.

selnor said:
mesoteto said:
ok sony you have a chance to get this right as long as you fix the horrible splash effects and the constant texture pop in...please for the games sake
? Completed the game twice never saw any pop in. and the water and splash effects were amazing.

yes b/c having flat water splash looks good... here....

the bubbles are flat and look at teh plane sink...wanna argue about plash effets now?

dont get me wrong it did have some nice water effects but there were really bad goofs

selnor said:
mesoteto said:

Well that is something I experienced too (finished it once though)  oh well reviewers said there were big issues with the PS3 version of half life 2...I didn't saw any problems;..