By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I have never enjoyed handhelds, but I may be making an exception, so...

The Mega Man ZX games are chock-full of blistering, fast-paced sidescrolling action.

Elite Beat Agents may sound like a dumb rhythm game, but it's very action-packed as well.

If you like plain old adventure-style games, the Ace Attorney series will fill that void. Same with Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Hotel Dusk Room, Dementium the ward, The world ends with you, Phoenix Wright series (+ Apollo Justice) and Trauma Center.
ou can begin with them and you'll be happy

If you like platformers, try Drawn to Life. And based on the demo I played, Cooking Mama 2 is fun.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Don't expect too much from PH...it's not nearly as good as TWW or pretty much any other Zelda for that matter.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Elite Beat Agents is simply amazing. I'm not a fan of rhythm games in general but that game is just brilliantly put together.

Take a look at some of the GBA games as well, FFIV and FFVI advance are both amazing.

Around the Network

3rd Party JRPGs? A bunch of Square games that are not yet out: FF4, DQ4, DQ5, DQ6, and DQ9. A new Kingdom Hearts is coming. Contra 4 is only $20 and includes classic Contra.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Warioware: Touched
Animal Crossing

Phoenix Wright
The World Ends With You
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Hotel Dusk
Ninja Gaiden
Elite Beat Agents

I recommend skipping Final Fantasy 3.

My most anticipated title is Fire Emblem: DS.

Good shopping.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

MontanaHatchet said:
The World Ends With You is an excellent choice, although I think it's grossly overpriced for a DS game and I'm not buying it out of protest.

Square needs to be firebombed for their suggested retail pricing on DS games.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/