By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

@ Kitchensink I'm surprised it lasted this long. To be honest I thought it was going be over a little after they delayed it (Again).

Around the Network
Shade said:
I'm surprised it lasted this long. To be honest I thought it was going be over a little after they delayed it (Again).
The updates? I think they will do them up until European and Australian launches.

mm i dont think so, many information will be leaked so no need for updates i guess, maybe AU and EU will get and update, and it will be the Launch Date

Well, I still think it will at least update past March 9th...

I predict something delicious.

Around the Network

I predict I will check the update tomorrow. Sucks to have a full time job haha.

42 more minutes until a horrible/sucky/meh/ok/good/cool/awesome/amazing/epic update!

I predict that the update will be late :3

CIHYFS?

Updates will be done after this week I'm sure. He's giving the same amount of updates, all the info you should know until the game's release.

If he kept doing more after the Japanese release, then it'd have to be about secret info in the game...and I honestly don't even want that, and Sakurai wouldn't want that...he wants you to find the stuff yourself.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Iwata Asks: Part 5! http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/ssbb/vol5_page1.jsp

Videos from Iwata Asks on GT: 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )