By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Great videos. I just read Part 5. It is To Be Continued. Im guessing there will be 2 more parts. All in time for the release of Brawl in Japan =]

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Oo, a document saying an Animal Crossing player might not make sense to fight? Sounds like a de-confirmation to me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I already called that a few pages back :)

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

I saw master kahn from elite beat agents in that video
wonder if he's an assist trophy

i predict a character from melee will be confirmed. like luigi or captain falcon or jiggly.

speaking of jigglypuff, what would her final smash be? putting everyone to sleep by singing would be a no brainer, but peach's FS is too similar to that :S

Around the Network

Smashbros.com just entered the top 500 most popular websites on the web. Yesterday it was ranked 471st, which is the highest it has even been. (According to www.alexa.com )

As for the update tonight:

Game Mode: Vault! (One of the LONGEST updates I think we have ever seen!)

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

dtekdahl00 said:
I already called that a few pages back :)

The Iwata Asks only recentlywent up, and I don't see a post from you for a few pages back...where was this call?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Oops. I actually deconfirmed Mii on page 185, although I'm pretty sure that update deconfirmed Animal Crosser too. Sorry Ben

Its the vault menu, has stuff like stage builder/sticker album/ etc. on it. Nothing new Sorry for the double post!

It's got something new, history of all Nintendo's games...

Anyway...it just shows how RIDICULOUSLY huge this game is.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM