By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Yes you were DonWii and I never noticed you calling me Fox before shrimpy.

Oh well! Fox is AWESOME! 

Around the Network

i like the mario kong and the zero suit zelda

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Smash Final of Dedede is bad

His isn't the best, but it isn't the worst. IMO, the worst is DK's. My favorite is Fox's. Giant Landmaster, missiles, BARREL ROLLS! Just running into players can KO them!

DK's is pretty effective, if you time the music.

Peach's is bad, since it won't get anyone who is in the air.

DDD's would work better with more people. With one person, it is easier to dodge.

Fox's is really powerful. (So much for balance)

Pikachu's... haven't seen it more than once. I hear it is hard to control, but really powerful.

It's a shame that Link's is only a singular person. Same with Zelda/Sheik's.

If you get the FS with Kirby, you can hover to the top of the screen and activated; Most people would automatically be KO'd.

Around the Network
DonWii said:
Peach's is bad, since it won't get anyone who is in the air.

Fox's is really powerful.

Pikachu's... haven't seen it more than once. I hear it is hard to control, but really powerful.

It's a shame that Link's is only a singular person. Same with Zelda/Sheik's.

If you get the FS with Kirby, you can hover to the top of the screen and activated; Most people would automatically be KO'd.

Is there a video of it failing in the air?

Fox's FS is the best! :D

Sonic's is harder to control. It is very similar to Pikachu's. Sonic's is stronger and faster but he is smaller. Pikachu's is weaker and slower but he is bigger.

Maybe if 2 characters are right next to each other Link can attack both? Has anyone tried it? It may be possible. and I think Zelda and Sheiks' FS kinda sucks. It's one arrow and it is skinny, but it does move fast. I think it should be 3 arrows.

Nice idea with Kirby's FS!

I read Gimpy's post on Smashbaords about the characters. He was at E4All and he talked and played with a lot of people. While I haven't seen the video, he mentioned that as a shortcoming of Peach's FS.

Well, I'll remember that if Peach ever gets a hold of the Smash Ball. I'll be doing my Fire Fox like crazy to avoid it.

Also, it may be possible that Nintendo fixed it. 

Wow, I never thought of floating up as high as possible. Is there a range limit on Kirby's FS? I still don't like how it's completely unavoidable...but I suppose the lesson is DON'T LET HIM GET THE SMASH BALL.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm sure the more damage you have the farther you'll go, just like every other attack.