By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Well, even so, I'm sure there will be at least 1 or 2 more female characters in Brawl.

Around the Network

DK SSE Japan Demo Video:

Well if Krystal is in the game and that leak from earlier that suggested Micaiah is right, that would be 2 more reasonably popular female characters.

Thanks for those videos DonWii. It's nice to know that if you die you will start playing as the 2nd charcter. and XD at Diddy trying to break that box!

From Brawl Central,

Brawl Demos in America as Early as Next Week?
I've been getting a load of emails about two things pertaining to Gamestop:
1) Tournaments starting March 9th.
2) Brawl Demos arriving soon.

As far as I know, the whole tournament thing is unconfirmed. Some people say they've heard about it, but others and employees say no. It seems that it might just be something going on with certain Gamestops, so just find out from your local store.

AnusNinja of SWF, who works at Gamestop, claims that his store may be getting Brawl demos in as early as next week. I called my Gamestop and all they said was they tend to have demos a few weeks before the game is released. I asked if two weeks from now sounds about right and they said most likely. So it looks like we may be getting our hands on Brawl demos a little earlier than we thought.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

I really hope that is true!!!!!

We got Galaxy demos, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got Brawl demos.

However... next week? I doubt it.

^ One can hope.
When the Brawl demo's arrive I'll be making a trip to Ebgames every day til the game release! I just hope Sonic is in the demo.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

That is what I meant. Next week. I'd play it until the peope waiting in line kick my ass!

and I doubt that Xeo, he is confirmed to be unlockable. I hope it is better than the Japanese demo since we have to wait even longer. Fox isn't even in the demo! 

oh im so jealous that you guys are getting brawl and we dont even have a release date.

All this hype is so exciting!!! i cant wait!

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)