By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Yeah, I feel sorry for Europeans and Australians.

and I think Yoshimon Trainer will be my third main.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
TWRoO said:

Do the assist trophies need voice actors?... I mean unless she actually has words I doubt they would need to bring in a specific voice actor... so perhaps she is playable.

BTW SFA is a great game, I replayed it last week, it's like a mini Zelda game, except with easier puzzles and harder combat (harder 1 on 1 combat, but SFA never lets more than 1 enemy attack at once, which was annoying)

I like Krystal, I hope she is in it as a playable. (after all what would she do as an assist except run up and slash at you,.. although she could do one of the other staff functions like the ground pound thing)

btw this thread is about 100 posts behind Soriku... which will get to 10,000 first? place your bets now. (It's the weekend so it may be Soriku unless this thread gets something interesting)

The lady does the voice for both Zero Suit Samus and Knuckle Joe...a playable character and an AT. And she does the voice for Krystal.

Just because a character doesn't speak doesn't mean they don't groan or scream when dying or taking damage, etc. ZSS obviously won't say a word, but she might scream or yell when KO'd, just like Knuckle Joe apparently makes some sort of noise when he attacks.

Also, hoping for another female character simply because there aren't enough females in Smash is kinda lame...there's simply more male leads and characters from the popular games.  I say put the most loved characters in the game, nothing else.  That's what Smash is about. 

Ah sorry, she is just a general voice actor then. I thought they had brought in this woman specifically [ie she did krystals voice previously]

Anyone else planning on using Yoshimon Trainer? He looks pretty awesome.

Poor europeans and australians, we have the game in March 9

and Japan gets it in 4 days since it is already the 27th there.

Around the Network

Ok enough of the guilt you americans... we know lol (but it is really quite depressing *cries*)

Ha i like the yoshimon trainer FOX!

definatley going to be my starter .

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Did you call me Fox? >_>;

and I don't really like Donley Fox, Fox is way better! 

I believe I was the first person to call you Fox...

I always call you Fox for some reason.. i never call you bacon. Its because your a Fox freak.

I see Fox everywhere and cant comprehend to the word Bacon.

See it wasnt my fault its DonWiis!!!!!