By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I figured that's how they would handle the character choices. It is probably why there is a pause when the Minister pops up. You get to choose Mario or Kirby.

Around the Network

An interesting, unique way of going through the story....

But WHO will be with Samus?? I bet Falco will return, and will join Fox...there's no "Falco" costume for Fox, even though there's a Star Wolf costume, heck, even a Dixie Kong outfit for Diddy haha.

There's going to be some interesting character pairings for sure.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Snake is going to join up with Samus. Tons of inuendo will follow. It will be interesting, because Snake can speak, and Samus could just shrugg Snake off.

My prediction, anyway. 

Oh man...that'd be hilarious. It's likely, actually...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

DonWii said:

Snake is going to join up with Samus. Tons of inuendo will follow.

"Mei Ling, Samus took her clothes off!... I bet if I took off all this heavy gear I could catch her."

I can see it now ;-D 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

Man, I just watched the videos and I must say they are truly truly amazing. Seriously, amazing. The detail on the stages is just... Jesus... everything seems so frantic yet so technical. The graphics are just gorgeous, the best I've seen on the Wii so far.

I still believe this game will sell at least 20,000,000 lifetime. 

New One.

More Good Stuff.

I would buy this game just for the story. I would pay an extra $50 just for the story. 

I wish you could hear the effects in the video. Right now, IDK how the sounds and music flows. Not really all that impressed, yet.

Both of them are awesome!! I can't wait to see what the others are like. Who will Sonic be paired with for example?

I don't think you need to worry about the sound....that area is hard to screw up...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM