By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Also, more good stuff.

Around the Network
DonWii said:
Well, considering all of the story's are connected, I'd say the game is going to be pretty long.

I'll wager that each character's story +1(team up) will be 1/2 the length of the entire Melee Adventure Mode(No battles, though). Thats a ton of story's with a long length.

Plus, 5 different difficulty settings.

And, reminded by this video, Branching paths.

it's all good stuff.

This may be a mistake.... but Zelda Music with Kirby and Peach? Do they expect you to save Zelda?

I found that weird.

I hope that music is just there to cover up background noises because the kid icarus song was getting on my nerves repeating that small segment.

Around the Network

^Same. I think that may be it. But, since it says Cam Gameplay, I'm not sure.

Back to regular videos. Samus vs 3 CPU's (DK, DD, BB)

Donkey Kong intro is my favorite so far.

Wow we get two games instead of one! How many platform games have this wide selection of players? Not even fighting games! We really get the best out of two worlds. I already digged the adventure mode in Melee, cant wait to play this one! And it has co-op! Sweet!

@ Fazz: Yeah this game suddenly opened a new horizon. It doesn't only appeal to the hardcore for the fighting, now it will appeal to the casual platform crowd too. 20 million might be a bit high but if SMG can do it, Smash will do it too.

this game is still only $50 right?