By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Hrmm. I don't think every character is going to have an adventure mode. How would Pokemon Trainer get around for example?

Around the Network

I know, but seeing as how I continue to watch these videos over and over, it just gets to me.

Freaking sweet though! That had a lot of gameplay footage there.

Man...it's like an old school platformer, but also very technical and with advanced fighting! I love it!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^Yeah. I love how BIG and LONG this Story Mode seems to be. This One Mode may be longer than Heavenly Sword.

Nintendo really does give you your moneys worth.

I have a feeling the air dodging will take some getting used to...if it's based more on your momentum and direction than just pressing a direction.

I foresee a few deaths by me by falling off an edge and trying to quick air dodge up diagonally as a last ditch...but instead it seems I'll just air dodge down and out even more...nothing wrong with that, I just know I'll need to get used to it hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NoF97-3C-Rc first pikachu hat. Someone get Rol.

I have a feeling you'll be able to get through one character's story mode fairly quickly...only a little longer than plowing through Melee's adventure mode. But who knows.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Looks better and better.

I hope it plays quite differently.  It'll give everyone a chance to start equally (aka it'll be 10 minutes instead of 5 minutes before the real SSB players start whooping everyone).

Yeah, I don't know how long Adventure Mode will be, but it looks like it will be very fun.

Well, considering all of the story's are connected, I'd say the game is going to be pretty long.

I'll wager that each character's story +1(team up) will be 1/2 the length of the entire Melee Adventure Mode(No battles, though). Thats a ton of story's with a long length.

Plus, 5 different difficulty settings.