By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BenKenobi88 said:
My style is more like -attack attack attack attack taunt attack KO taunt taunt taunt KO-

me too.

I don't think miis should be playable

@ dtewi, yes.

@ Snesboy, go here for all your advance technique stuff in Melee: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=516492&topic=37242284

Around the Network

What the heck? Am I the only one who thinks Miis would rock? They'd all have the same moves...you just pick "Mii" as one of the characters, and then choose which Mii you want it to be in a submenu, not unlike choosing your name.

They'd all have the same moves and probably the same height and weight, but otherwise you could fight with Chuck Norris, Jesus, and Hitler in a Brawl match!

It's all these outrageous suggestions that you know would never make it into a Smash Bros game, like Chuck Norris or James Bond, but with Miis you could! And it'd be a representative of the Wii generation of Nintendo, besides Twilight Princess stuff.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

11 new vids: http://youtube.com/user/Cheeeeseman

I really want to know what that huge bomb is supposed to be.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's the smart bomb from the Star Fox series!

and Fox's FS is amazing in that video. It is awesome. Too bad the guy didn't DO A BARREL ROLL! and it seems like it might control easier than I thought.

Around the Network

Yeah I kind've wouldn't like mii's in the game either. It would be a little weird.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Wow... good impressions. They do have quite a few months to tighten everything up, and I'm sure they will work extremely hard to make EVERYONE happy. Who knows, maybe that is why it got delayed.

Just kiss the tip.

Good it looks like Pikachu is back down to his original N64 size. Pika was my main character in the first smash bros but I hate him in melee he's fat lol.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Mario freaking owned Link with his FS on the Bridge level. And that level is bigger than I thought...can't wait to play on that one.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

It is a little bigger than I expected.