By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US Market...thats that then...

trestres said:
Cooking, you are the only person upset about this, no one else fucking cares at all, so stop bitching and accept that people like the "old, rehashed, unoriginal and milked franchises" Nintendo produces. Stick to your PS3 for all I care Nintendo will come up with more new IP's, and if they don't, fuck it, I still have hundreds of older IP's and thats why I chose Nintendo after all.

For starters im not upset about anything. I only posted in this thread because viper1 said:

"Not to take this in a different direction but this reminds me of when Sony fans claim Nintendo makes too many game of the same franchises without realizing that Sony does it far worse."

That is untrue and i have proved him wrong. This forum is dominated by nintendo fans so it's no suprise the way this thread has turned out, try going on neogaf and see what happens when you post sony are worse than nintendo for making the same old franchises.

Around the Network

Go post at NeoGaf, if you feel better there.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Viper1 said:
cookingyourmama said:
Viper1 said:
Again, 10 john per day whore or 8 john per day whore?

If you mean by that nintendo are worse than sony for whoring out and rehashing the same old games then yes.

Finally you get it.

My entire point for enterting this thread was to acknowledge the issue of Sony whoring out just like Nintendo, and every other major publisher, does. The problem has been that many Sony fanspoint the whore finger at Nintendo while never looking at the total number of johns Sony bangs each day theymselves.

You pulled the same duck and cover routine they all do when faced with the facts....you go for the new unique IP's (which are getting whored out on PS3 now already with Resistence 2, Motorstorm 2, etc...). But the really important fact remains ALL publishers franchise their big games repeatedly. Look at the biggest games of this generation....sequels.

GTAIV, Call of Duty 4, MGS 4, SSBB, halo 3, Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Mario Kart Wii, GT5 Prologue, etc...

X360 top 10 - 7 sequels

PS3 top 10 - 6 sequels

Wii top 10 - 6 sequels

No you came into this thread and said:

"Not to take this in a different direction but this reminds me of when Sony fans claim Nintendo makes too many game of the same franchises without realizing that Sony does it far worse."

That isn't true and i have proved you wrong. You've now changed what you said and you're now saying nintendo are slightly worse than sony for releasing the same old games over and over again.