By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - US Market...thats that then...

agreed.

too much McDonalds, not enough serloin steak and frites...

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Around the Network

Ooo im hungry

pretty much agreed
however, if the PS3 continues to steadily outsell the 360, it may eventually catch up before the end of the generation

I don't really see how it is all set in stone. Alirght, the Wii's position is pretty much final. But as far as I'm concerned, the 360's and the PS3's results are still high up in the air.

PS3 will make a huge comeback and win with the 360 in a distant third place. Wii a close second place. The 360 can't do anything to stop the Wii and PS3 just flying past and into the distance.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
I don't really see how it is all set in stone. Alirght, the Wii's position is pretty much final. But as far as I'm concerned, the 360's and the PS3's results are still high up in the air.

difference is too big now, the PS3 is so far behind it will not catch up the PS3 unless it starts to sell massively and consistantly more than the x360, and that doesn't look like it will happen.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Rock_on_2008 said:
PS3 will make a huge comeback and win with the 360 in a distant third place. Wii a close second place. The 360 can't do anything to stop the Wii and PS3 just flying past and into the distance.

i love your posts Rock_on, they make me cry with hope.

HOPE!

Linux Ubuntu user

well I made a similar thread yesterday....

@ROck_on

give it up now..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

kowenicki said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

blind faith or rank stupidity....? hard to tell! whats the point in even posting that kind of sentiment driven garbage?

simple, postcount goes 1 up with every idiotic statement he makes.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It's too soon to count the PS3 out of second place.I say it's at least 40% likely to end up in second place above the 360, more if Microsoft releases a new console sooner instead of 360 redesign.