By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Desroko said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Ahh, don't get mad guys, this is the kind of stuff I've been waiting for for quite a while.

Just sit back and enjoy.

Wii-hate Week was entertaining the first time round. Do we have to sit through this crap every month now?

It's Kwaad. Plus, the Wii isn't the only console being mentioned, although it probably got the harshest treatment. Don't take it too seriously.

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
Desroko said:
You don't need the Wheel to play MK, or the GC or Classic Controller to play Brawl.

You are exactly right there my friend...

But I have yet to meet a person who liked the game using the Wiimote on smash.

And MK-wii sucks without the Wheel.

Well, if you're talking about both of them that aren't gamecube or classic controllers, I actually like the Wiimote+Nunchuk. It feels like I'm playing melee if I use either of the other two^^;, and my cousin likes just the Wiimote (she doesn't really count though^^)

since, the Nunchuk comes with your Wii, I didn't need to pay any extra to play^^; I did so more friends could play (although my brother and I split the cost pretty much), but that's another story.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

If I was an Xbox man, I might have got the premium (though I bet I would have gone with arcade but as you used premium I will)

console = $350
3 extra controllers = $120
A GAME = $30-60

$500-530

And I think I am right in knowing I would need some kind of wireless perephrial to connect to the internet, so whatever that costs on top of that.

please, kwaad, dont do this. You wont win. The score has been settled, the majority has spoken, it doesnt matter how much the wii cost or its attachments, people love and want it. I am accepting where this generation is going, deal with it too kwaad.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I'd just like to reiterate that Kwaad was one of the reasons I stopped lurking and finally joined these forums. I'm really glad he's back.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Kwaad said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Hmm, perhaps you could name some of the costs associated with the PS3, just to, you know, calm the firestorm.

I dont mention PS3 a single time in there... XD But ok, I'll pull a full decked out PS3, with the works.

(too lazy to make links)

PS3 499.99
4 Dual Shock 3 - 49.79

699.15$

And in regrads to not getting some of them. Then you cant play all the games on the console, or the games suck.

SMASH = crappy game without classic.
SNES+ games = crappy without classic.
Wii-kart = Crappy without wheel.

So the best games on the Wii... suck... Becuase of a crappy controller design, so you have to pay more to enjoy the great games?

This is not Wii bashing. This is me asking... When is it going to stop? How much more will they release for the Wii, and then make games suck without buying that too? How much will I invest in a Wii before I'm done with it? How big of a storage box will I need for the Wii?

I just wanted to say this is the most less flaming thread ever made by you and then you post this;...

Couldn't you formulated it uhm less flaming;..?

Let me re-phrase my 'controller design' comment.

The controller is great for what it was designed, it is HORRIBLE for everything else.

I'm not bashing the games.

SMASH = great fun with Wavebird. (what I use)
SNES+ = Why I dont have many... I dont have a classic controller.
Wii-Kart = I played it... It feels GREAT with the wheel... it feels... meh, at best, without.

The Wiimote is not designed for those games, and thus, they have to 'modify' the controller, or add features, or buttons, or designs, and other things. Welcome to a world where nintendo is playing the game perfect, for marketing many MANY diffrent input devices. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwadd what about the HD television you need to have the ps3 showing in 1080p and the monster cables for HDMI output that don't come with the PS3, dont forget the Bose surround sound system for full immersion, and the router for online play.

Hmm what's that cost?

Anyway people buy what they deem worthy of their money, I don;t get the point of this thread, is this nothing more than cloak and dagger trolling?

Who's hand did you shake behind closed doors? What are you trying to say Wii sells because it looks cheaper but in the end it's just as expensive?!

Note it was fanatics on the other end that went around going nuts about price point being it's main attraction.

Anyone with enough sense would know people don't buy garbage unless they are just retarded. Get out of your tunnel and start looking around yourself enjoy your system of choice and don't bother with threads like this, if this is just how you get your jollies then fine l8rz

thread/

Maybe your just a Wii hater I don't know...

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

RolStoppable said:
Kwaad said:
Desroko said:
You don't need the Wheel to play MK, or the GC or Classic Controller to play Brawl.

You are exactly right there my friend...

But I have yet to meet a person who liked the game using the Wiimote on smash.

And MK-wii sucks without the Wheel.

No, it does not.

Also, thanks to your comparison we found out that the PS3 is costing you the most money out of all the consoles even though you forgot to add the PS Eye and headsets to your calculations. =)))

I dont have the PS-eye, and I almost never use headsets. Infact, online play, only about 25% of people have headsets. Also, the PS-EYE, is only required for games, designed for it. Kinda in refrence to why I left out Wii-Fit. It's too much of a corner market, and it 'expands' the overall concept of the system. In the future, the Eye might become 'standard' but as of right now, it is not 'standard'.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I hate you Wii! Can't you just die so my PS3 can begin its world domination that supposed to start... so many games ago!

1 Wii
4 Wiimotes
3 Nunchucks
3 Wiils
1 Zapper
2 GameCube Controllers
3 Defective GameCube Controllers(Damn You Cheap Third Party Cube Controllers)

AND, I enjoyed Brawl most with the Wiimote, though I'm in the minority.