By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The Wiimote as well as the nunchuck can play all games on the wii fine, they do not suck with brawl, i actaully prefer it over my GC controller now. As for the HDD you would only need a few gigs at most, and they could find a way to play directly off a 2gig SD card, all problems solved.

So whats the price now?
wii=249$
Nun+mote= 60x3=180$
2G SD=30$ (this is not nessisary for most wii owners anyways)

Total= 459$ or 429$ (without sd)

Now to add to this
-360 does not come with wireless, for the convienence it could run you about 100$
-360 games cost roughly 10$ more than that of the wii
-Online play for the 360 cost money 50$ yearly
-and since you factored in that the wii is a party system, then ill say the XB is for online and so you will need the head set 29$

So what now is the 360 running you?
360=349$
Controller (wireless)=50x3=150
XBL=50$
Headset=29$
Wireless adapter=100$
Total= 678$

So now the 360 runs 200$ more than the Wii, well fancy that....

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

Kwaad is a legend on this forums,don't worry Kwaad Leo j would be proud.

RolStoppable said:
Kasz216 said:

Kwaad didn't you post like... this exact same thread 6 months ago?

Yes, he did. Also remember his classics like the thread about the relative power of each console compared to high end PCs at the time the consoles launched, in which he admitted to have pulled out all the numbers of his rear end.

EDIT: Why would this thread make me proud? Actually I feel sorry for Kwaad that he still creates the same flawed threads as last year in order to show how the Wii isn't a good deal.

It would make you proud in that you wish you could've posted it and watched how many people would come in to try and refute it while everyone else stands back and says "You got 'em again rol!!!", and then we all have a good laugh at your internet satire. If you had posted this topic it would've been hilarious, but since it was kwaad it's just kind of "meh".

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

X360 Premium - $349.99
X360 Wireless Controller - $39.88 x 3 = $119.64
X360 Wireless Network Adapter - $99.99.
X360 Play and Charge Kit - $19.99 x 4 = $79.96
X360 Intercooler - $19.99
X360 HDMI Cable - $49.99
X360 HDMI Converter - $59.99
X360 Wireless Racing Wheel - $99.99 x 4 = $399.96
X360 Xbox Live Gold 12 month - $59.99
X360 Game - $59.99

Total - $1,299.49

This is assuming you already have a HDTV and HD audio system since those are considered to be a "part of the experience".

Kwaad, what was your question again?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Kwaad said:
Desroko said:
You don't need the Wheel to play MK, or the GC or Classic Controller to play Brawl.

You are exactly right there my friend...

But I have yet to meet a person who liked the game using the Wiimote on smash.

And MK-wii sucks without the Wheel.

You just met one right here. WiiMote is perfectly fine for my tastes.

and everything listed is OPTIONAL... you dont need all the crap.

just like the list viper made all systems have a bunch of additional costly add ons, get whatever works for you. The Wii system works just fine as it comes. 

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

Around the Network

Why in the world would I waste money on the piece of crap that is the Wii Wheel. I know of no one personally who actually likes to use that god awful contraption rather than using a GC controller. I have yet to try the Wiimote+Nunchuck combo, but it is bound to be better than the wheel. I tossed mine aside after the first GP and have never missed it. Even if I did, I can just turn a Wiimote sideways and get the exact same control scheme. It is just a circle of plastic.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I liked the wiimote and attachment set up for brawl... though I agree that snes vc games are better with the classic controller

Thanks Kwaad for enlightening us that the Wii sells because it's awesome and better than the 360 and PS3 despite being more expensive. Imagine how much it would sell if it was the cheapest console? Your insight is greatly appreciated.

naznatips said:
Thanks Kwaad for enlightening us that the Wii sells because it's awesome and better than the 360 and PS3 despite being more expensive. Your insight is greatly appreciated.

Someone got the drift. :)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Welcome back Kwaad... now this forum isn't Nintendo-biased anymore...

and I simply love to play SSBB with the wiimote only (fighting games are made for d-pad, nintendo jerks should allow you to use it in classic and gc controller). I also like the wiimote for MK:Wii, I would love to see a Forza/GranTurismo-like game on the wii with these controllers...

www.cuidar.com.br