By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

Results are now in.

Accuracy is now set to be 5 rounds minimum, and I will be increasing that number as more rounds come in. So keep on betting if you want to stay in the top 30.

Winnings ratio will be the complete rankings so everyone can see how they are doing overall. However, for reference, if we set the limit to 5 entries for winnings ratio, I would be #8.

Payout will weed out those who hit it big once, as it benefits those like me who bet lots. (good luck catching up)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
PDF said:
I can hardly wait for the next japan league to be entered.

It may put me in 3rd place for top winnings.

Looks like you did better than you expected (or maybe Devilstation did worse). You moved up to #2 for winnings, not to bad, and you've been making some really good bets.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

I just added a 9 most active users by winning ratio for those interested.

Nooooooooooooooo, I fall some places in winning ratio =(

^^ the two of the last 4 I did really poorly, as I got 0 total from them combined. However, I asked ioi to review the results where the Wii had 2 entries, and everyone was acting like the second was for the X360.

Around the Network

Edit: posted in wrong thread. There will be an update to this thread shortly

have you checked my database thread out. I still need to update about 6 more weeks worth of data. I should be able to finish it after diner tonight.

The idea, is that I'll provide links to posts in that thread but in this thread only show the current top 30, with x amount of rounds. I think that way, those who are new, and those who are active will get what they want. 

My massive update is complete. Let me know how you like the new layout. (you better like it, as it was a ton of work)

Also, If you notice any mistakes let me know, as I didn't check every link in the first post. Later today, I will have rank changes incorporated into the top 30 and most active charts.

Thanks for the compliments. It took me ~4 hours to re-program my prediction league program to support all the features that I now have. I can re-create pretty much any graph in seconds though. It took me about another 4 hours to upload all the results, as there is a tiny bit of work I need to do between my program and the thread.

Also, what do you think about the average and median statistics. Do you think it is overkill, or should I update it every week?

Awesome new layout, I hope my suggestions helped to contribute since I don't have the time to do much else. Believe me I would like to be more involved with the predictions league but I really don't have the time.