By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

you still have $1,868. I ran myself down to broke, now I'm super rich I also did database work to feed my adiction. I think I have ~3.5k locked up in the prediction league right now.

I'll also throw this in there, I'll be dropping big time for the next couple rounds of results.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

WOW, number five in winnings ratio, I have luck.

That was unexpected I actually ranked in accuracy (24). What's even more awesome is that GTA week isn't included and my own calculations said 78% accurate.

Would definately like to see more of these.

Updated for 2 new results

Overall I got destroyed by the last 3 results. Still #1 in total winnings. Dropped to #29 in accuracy, and dropped 1 position in winnings ratio.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

I just put another 3k on the line this week. There is a problem with the current chart, I somehow missed a week while I was updating. If anyone sees a problem with their numbers, let me know and i'll look into it.

The easiest thing to figure out, is if the number of rounds doesn't add up to how many payouts our in your transactions screen. I'm updating now.

Around the Network

I am higher in the total winnings chart, but due to the really late Japan league (which I lost money in) I am much lower in the total rankings (60th)

Ok, Updated. Looks like it was a bad week for accuracy for a whole bunch of people. I moved up 6 spots, but it wasn't because of any new information for me. quigontcb was the biggest winner from the missing information, moving up to #6 overall in winnings.

oh, and I have 5855 split between 5 rounds, which I'm really hoping will double my current winnings.

TWRoO said:
I am higher in the total winnings chart, but due to the really late Japan league (which I lost money in) I am much lower in the total rankings (60th)

yea, those rounds killed me too, because of the missing game data. I sometimes bet big on games, and I bet $125 on Ninja Reflex, and it never got released.

Ranking Ratio   Winnings   Bets   Accuracy   Rounds  User Name
 409 -22.94% -39  170 4.88% 1  Galaki

Disappointing. I am better off posting off topic...

#4 in the accuracy Top 30. Huzzah I say, huzzah. Its probably because of all the research I do. I should bet more money, could've cracked the top 100, but 102 is good enough. I know I messed up for the week of May 18th though, thought it was may 10th.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."