By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

but you only tried once. You still have another $879.81 to blow through before you call it quits

Only about 50% have ever bet 2 or more times, and ~27% have bet 3 or more times.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
#4 in the accuracy Top 30. Huzzah I say, huzzah. Its probably because of all the research I do. I should bet more money, could've cracked the top 100, but 102 is good enough. I know I messed up for the week of May 18th though, thought it was may 10th.......

now it is a question of if you can stay up there. I was at #12 for accuracy, then 2 bad rounds knocked me down pretty far.

Also, I consider anything >15% payout to be really good. >20% is excelent. If I were to remove the one shot wonders, from the complete graph, you would be up to #50 out of 244.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

You know what would be a great addition?

Something like an Accuracy/winnings Elite, meaning they had to participate in 10 or more predictions. (I know that there haven't been that many people who have, myself included but it would be something worthwhile later on.)

Prediction league updated.

woot woot 120 baybe! 10% ratio, 69 (A MAGIC NUMBER) accuracy! BOO YAH. Eat that erm....boycop!!

120 10% 69.63% The_vagabond7

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
SaviorX said:
#4 in the accuracy Top 30. Huzzah I say, huzzah. Its probably because of all the research I do. I should bet more money, could've cracked the top 100, but 102 is good enough. I know I messed up for the week of May 18th though, thought it was may 10th.......

now it is a question of if you can stay up there. I was at #12 for accuracy, then 2 bad rounds knocked me down pretty far.

Also, I consider anything >15% payout to be really good. >20% is excelent. If I were to remove the one shot wonders, from the complete graph, you would be up to #50 out of 244.

I tried doing 2 other predictions league but got into them too late, right when the round closed. It will be pretty hard to stay accurate though. Keeps ya motivated though

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

11ht11 said:
wow, i suck at predictions

417 -28.67% -43 150 1 11ht11

hell yeah i moved up the list lol

394 -18.70%   -43 230   41.66%   2 11ht11

I know the prediction league updated (hence how I became the richest person on VGChartz), but I just moved, and my computer I did all these calculations on got stored. I'll try to update either thursday or friday, because the japanese data for the 24th should be in by then.

rasone77 said:
You know what would be a great addition?

Something like an Accuracy/winnings Elite, meaning they had to participate in 10 or more predictions. (I know that there haven't been that many people who have, myself included but it would be something worthwhile later on.)

I've played around with a rounds entered limit. I dominated a lot of those for a while, but there is some stiff competition now. Also, I don't want to overload the post with too much info, but I want to be able to include people who are new, so they can feel motivated to join more.

Maybe I'll add a top 10 for those over 10 entries.

^
it is sort of discouraging to see some one with only 2 plays sitting pretty at the top. Maybe acurracy shouldn't begin untill after 5 or so.