By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What the hell is SCEJ doing?

JGarret said:
dude, this is Krazy Ken´s revenge on them ;_;

sad part is if Ken was still around the PS3 would be #1 right now.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Okay, I'm sick of this fanboy wagon-jumping.

This is what most likely happened.

*at SCEJ headquarter*

person 1: "We just heard from SE, Microsoft is offering 20 million dollars for SC time-exclusivity"

Person 2: "Damn, We really don't want to lose it"

person 1: "Yeah, our fans loved it

Person 2: "But 20 million dollars, we could make 2 AAA games with that.

Person 1: "Screw it, let Microsoft have it for a year"

*THE END*

How do you match the money throw around by Microsoft??? YOu don't, you focus on your own games.
well written lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

They have their heads up their asses...that's what...

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

They are working on greatest game named AFRIKA!

ssj12 said:
JGarret said:
dude, this is Krazy Ken´s revenge on them ;_;

sad part is if Ken was still around the PS3 would be #1 right now.

Actually PS3 still won't be  #1 but SCEJ definitely won't be invisible

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
They're conducting business as usual. You can't just snap your fingers and have them squirt out an RPG on command you know...

Funny, then explain to me why Tales of Vesperia is already releasing in August in the US / Japan, Infinite Undiscovery in September worldwide and Last Remnent at the end of the year, worldwide on the 360? Looked like MS snapped with their fingers and "poof" there they were... while PS3 owners in the West are "still" waiting to get their "first" RPG! 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
They're conducting business as usual. You can't just snap your fingers and have them squirt out an RPG on command you know...

Funny, then explain to me why Tales of Vesperia is already releasing in August in the US / Japan, Infinite Undiscovery in September worldwide and Last Remnent at the end of the year, worldwide on the 360? Looked like MS snapped with their fingers and "poof" there they were... while PS3 owners in the West are "still" waiting to get their "first" RPG! 

well we will get some SRPGs and ARPGs soon.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i am gonna wait till e3, if there is nothing from sony japan i might buy 360 instead of ps3 well not really as long as FFXIII is exclusive i have to buy ps3, but 360 is realy tempting right now

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

@ssj12

puh....lease

Krazy Ken almost destroyed the Playstation Brand...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

*~Onna76~* said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Yes, I'm sure discussions which likely took place months ago had nothing to do with any of that.

Do you think that developers make a game then snap their fingers and have it magically working on their platform of choice?  If a developer has a game for the 360, chances are they've spent a few months moving it to the 360 (likely off their PC testing base).  So if we place the initial console porting choice several months back then we are likely looking at discussions even further back unless you believe that the developers chose the 360 from the very start which could even be the case too if it weren't likely for Microsoft to provide incentives to developers.