By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What the hell is SCEJ doing?

Magnific0 said:
What about the developers of RPGs like Wild Arms? Legaia Series?
 Media vision are a second party developer (developers of the wild arms series).  They just finished making the recently released wild arms game for the psp (late 2007 japan    early 2008 NA).  They are a very small studio (less than 50 people).  As for the legaia series developers I haven't the slightest clue.

Around the Network

I would say RPGs take a long time, but i mean.... they should of had plenty of time with the PS3.

Maybe there will be a rush of announcements soon. Or they just haven't gotten much funding projects wise because of the losses the PS3 was incurring.

Either way, gotta expect to hear from them soon now that the PS2 and PSP are picking up PS3's slack to where they are making a profit. 

They must have something going or are they just letting it slip like the PSP did. Hope Sony learned from what they did with the PSP.

They are all camping in SquareEnix's dev studios to reduce growing pains while programming for the PS3 as much as possible.

this thread needs a revival as it makes alot of sense right now,,,,,let's go to their forums and post our concerns lol

SCEJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ wake the f**k upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Around the Network

Oh Em Gee...

You get FFXIII.

Live with it.

@dmeister

no we want more,,we want it all ,,lol :p

the funny thing is that even if all of the RPG's in the world were on PS3 I wouldn't touch even one as it's not my cup of tea ,,but I want my fellow PS3 gamers to enjoy .

DMeisterJ only owns a 360, what did you expect? Compassion?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

They're conducting business as usual.  You can't just snap your fingers and have them squirt out an RPG on command you know...

Okay, I'm sick of this fanboy wagon-jumping.

This is what most likely happened.

*at SCEJ headquarter*

person 1: "We just heard from SE, Microsoft is offering 20 million dollars for SC time-exclusivity"

Person 2: "Damn, We really don't want to lose it"

person 1: "Yeah, our fans loved it

Person 2: "But 20 million dollars, we could make 2 AAA games with that.

Person 1: "Screw it, let Microsoft have it for a year"

*THE END*

How do you match the money throw around by Microsoft??? YOu don't, you focus on your own games.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)