By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What the hell is SCEJ doing?

I am just wondering what are sony's japan studios doing?Honestly sony hasn't even tried to get the sales up,,,,360 has tried much harder than PS3 as it has more Jpanaese type games than PS3,,,I m wondering if SCEJ is gonna do anything about this with the horrible sales there right now,,,,Look at PSP ,it just shows how a good japanese game can turn everything around,,,,They are relying too much on 3rd parties(FF,MGS,Some Sega IPs)while I ahven't seen any real attempt from SCEJ themselves.why is that?is it gonna change?

Around the Network

Tbh, all we've seen from SCEJ is Siren: Blood Curse. SCEJ usually pumps out tons of titles, like Ape Escape, but they've been pretty silent so far.

I agree. They have been invisible ever since this generation started. I would expect sony to try more after the big third party releases.

@making music ,,,I know man,And that's not even out yet,,,,you look at SCEA,SCEE and you see they are delivering lot's of quality games,,,,but SCEJ has been silent forever,,,,what is up with that?

It is weird how silent they have been? Legend of dragoon remake anyone?

Around the Network

are they getting the game engine's ready?cause they do lot's of sharing with SCEA and SCEE studios,,they can get the engines from them and roll out lot's of games,,,but one and half year later and still nothing from them

I think that their main focus are PSN games and Arfka, speaking of which has been MIA for quite some time now.

@dabaus

how many game studios sony has in SCEJ?IS it only one or two?casue that's only one game and we ahven't heard about that for a while

I think it seems really odd how silent they have been.

What have they done in the past, SCEJ, specifically?

Well im not sure but...

Team Ico
Echochrome guys
Afrika Guys
8% of SE
other than that i dont know really.