By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "The big daddy of secret AAA shooters to be revealed next month"

Another ZOMG HUEG AAA shooter? It's honestly starting to look like the PS3 has a worse case of allthegamesarefpsitis than the 360. Wasn't expecting this a few years ago.

Around the Network

I'm now starting to think that this is Doom 4.

I am SuperLloyd!

(Im)patiently awaiting the Dawn of the New World!

Bioshock is definitely a AAA game... or maybe a AAAA game, not sure.

Duke Nukem Forever, or Doom 4.. :)

''Hadouken!''

Halo Wars on PS3??? Just kidding. Lets see next month.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

Ya, cuz Halo Wars is a shooter

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Duke or Doom - thinking about it I don't think you could claim Bioshock is a AAA shooter at this point.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

More shooters? We've already got four exclusives hitting before February, in addition to loads of multiplats. :|

hopefully a new SOCOM, and i don't mean confrontation. I mean one with complete single player as well as online.

Another shooter...

"What sort of half mad half crazy maniacs are they?"

(^ epic futurama quote :D)

It could be Doom, The new Socom, Bioshock 2 gone multi, or even just some info on some already announced FPS.

I highly doubt there is a secret FPS in the works at Sony, there is just no need at present for one.