By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "The big daddy of secret AAA shooters to be revealed next month"

@Soriku

If the PS3 is not doing good in Japan is precisely because there are no japanese games for it.

Around the Network
FaRmLaNd said:
Bioshock is AAA and it deserves all the critical accolades it got. I fail to see how a late release of Bioshock will work on the ps3. It most likely wont sell very well.

Why?  Oblivion sold decently (on a small install base at the time), b/c Bethesda did a good job of porting it. I assume Bioshock PS3 would be well-done.

I've wanted to check out Bioshock for a while, actually.  Pretty much the only 360 exclusive I can say that about.

One shooter is announced and the entire forum goes on an Anti-Shooter uproar?

Look, it's one game. It's not like these are announced every week. And if the system is getting a lot of shooters instead of RPGs (which aren't even comparable genres, so stop being a bunch of whiners), it's because the Japanese buy very few PS3s and few games for it. What is Sony supposed to do: Hire some dried up old hack, fund his studio, and develop a bunch of games that don't even sell well in the market it was designed for?

Yes, we get it, you hate Shooter games. Whatever you like also sucks. I don't know what it is, but damnit, I hate it.

So who wants to bet me this is doom 4?

i guess that it's the rumored enhanced port of Bioshock, with better graphics and additional content

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

bioshock
bioshock 2
doom 4
duke fornever
syphon filter

John_Doe said:
bioshock
bioshock 2
doom 4
duke fornever
syphon filter

If thats the game in question im going to quit gaming forever. In all seriousness though my doom 4 bet is still pending. Winner gets ALL of losers vgchartz money. (Bets are allowed right?)

If it is Bioshock, it better have online play.

dabaus513 said:

If thats the game in question im going to quit gaming forever. In all seriousness though my doom 4 bet is still pending. Winner gets ALL of losers vgchartz money. (Bets are allowed right?)

I'll take it!

Alight I already said it will be doom 4. You think it will be bioshock? Winner gets ALL of losers money, deal? (If we're both wrong then nothing happens I guess)