By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "The big daddy of secret AAA shooters to be revealed next month"

@dabaus

I think you will be very happy next month since it looks like bioshock will be finally comming to PS3

Around the Network

Maybe they added a FPS section to Littlebigplanet.

Its just a thought

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Case Closed:

BioShock officially coming to PS3

We've heard rumors of it for months and now it seems that the most recent one circulated by 1UP's Quartermann is indeed on the money: BioShock is coming to the PS3. The news will apparently drop in the July issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly.

All we know at this point is that the game may get some graphical improvements, it's due in time for the 2008 holiday season and that the port is being headed up by new BioShock creative director Jordan Thomas, a designer on the original. Check out the July issue of EGM for screens and some more info.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

i am tired of people confirm AAA before teh game is even known....let me think HAZE!

i hope it will sell a millions if that its true to confirm biochock2 for ps3

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
i am tired of people confirm AAA before teh game is even known....let me think HAZE!

But people have played bioshosck already on the 360 and PC.  Its a great game but one of the worst ending's in my mind ever in a game.

Hmmmm. Well if it's going to be an 18 month wait each time for PS3 owners, then they should be playing Bioshock 2 in..............mid-2011............

Have fun.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Hmmmm. Well if it's going to be an 18 month wait each time for PS3 owners, then they should be playing Bioshock 2 in..............mid-2011............

Have fun.

Do you ever come into the Sony boards and NOT try to piss people off? Either way, PS3 owners waiting 18 months for Bioshock 2 will depend if 2k wants to accept another deal from Microsoft.

starcraft said:

Have fun.

Its ok if we wait 18 months, becasue i'm not sure you can go 18mins without getting the RRoD

Cool :D Bioshock was confirmed for the PS3 :) There goes another 360 exclusive :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!