By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit calls young girl overweight, girl is devastated - I blame Wii Fit!

Or maybe she was overweight? I mean, all this article says is that her parents say she's healthy. If you ask my mom, I'm the handsomest, healthiest man to ever not grace the cover of Men's health magazine.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Thats what I was thinking stof. Biased parents man. Or maybe her parents are whales and the kid is healthy comparably to them

my mom will always say im fat. stof, you are a lucky bastard.

but then wasnt there a time when chubby kids were labelled "lloking healthy"? especially by their grandparents/ parents...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Wait, I thought WiiFit measures you by your BMI? So if you have a high BMI, that does make you little on the heavy side.

Take cover, people, Soriku is on a thread-spawning roll again!

Around the Network

A little overweight is healthy. If it is a little. For girls BMI is pretty much ok since they normally do not have huge muscles.
In the end not worth the digital paper it is written on.

Heh, yeah, she's probably just kinda fat. Even though her parents will say she's not.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I'm not taking up the defensive stance on this one just because we really don't know much about this "Incident"

We did predict that some people might take offense to being told that they're overweight. But hey, if you're overweight, that's your fault. don't get mad at Nintendo for pointing it out.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Soriku said:

LOL. I blame Wii Fit! XD A comic needs to be made about this.

fkusumot, where are you?!

lol the girl is overwaight :)

faty paty :D

lol blame wii fit? omg i blmae her parrents for OVER FEeding her

here is my version of wii fit

get a snikers tape it too the wall do sit ups until you think you are geting cloasser

now gimmi my 1billion dollers for thinking that is a good idea :-/

mgs4 will sell 2.4m week 1

japan:500k

others: 1m

NA:900k

AAA (90%+) games (metacritic):

nintendo:65

Xbox: 42

playstation: 98