By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Killzone 2 Trailer

Not trolling! It's how you take it, and I'm not bashing Killzone 2 just because it's on the PS3 either, any other platform I'd be making the same comments for the game being way overhyped.

Hold me to my prediction, we'll see in time.

Around the Network

Some people are just blind, and don`t see how amazing game is..
Just look at gifs, really. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

MrMarc,

Next time dont enter in a thread about one of the best looking console game LYING and saying "Looks shit.". People are not reacting to you because u are not impressed or because u expect the game to be pretty average. People are reacting to you because you have entered in the thread by making a poor claim.
Whatever, I guess you know this since you have done it on purpose.

Time to Work !

MrMarc said:
Not trolling! It's how you take it, and I'm not bashing Killzone 2 just because it's on the PS3 either, any other platform I'd be making the same comments for the game being way overhyped.

Hold me to my prediction, we'll see in time.

Lets see, you come into a thread for a game you clearly don't like and then post this as your 1st post:-

"Looks shit.

I'm not even joking there, how can people still be as over excited as they are for this underwhelming hype fest?"

Then you go onto say that this is not trolling?

To me this reeks of trolling, you come into this thread pure and simple saying the game is shit yet give no reasons to why you think it's shit, of course you clarify later but that's once you caused a stir and typically that's what trolls does.  So really your just a text book troll.

Gears of War clone confirmed.

Around the Network
MrMarc said:
Looks shit.

I'm not even joking there, how can people still be as over excited as they are for this underwhelming hype fest?

Seriously?  What games are you playing?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Slimebeast said:

Um...what?  Care to explain why?

Double post.

Slimebeast said:

Excuse me? KZ looks and feels a lot like Killzone, which in case you don't know, came out years before Gear of War. If anything, Gears lent a little atmosphere from KZ.

And why are people so impressed by Crysis? It was really, really underwhelming and by far the biggest letdown of last year for me. CoD 4 is an amazing game, but its visuals are fairly standard for an FPS and it is hardly realistic. Brother in Arms is way more realistic. 

Slimebeast said:

Honestly what are you talking about?

Killzone is a FPS, Gears of War is a TPS.

Killzone is also an older franchise then Gears of War...