By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Killzone 2 Trailer

http://www.psu.com/New-Killzone-2-trailer-News--a0003569-p0.php

actual footage starts around the 1:10 mark.

Video is kind of poor quality. 

Around the Network

OMG it looks friggin amazing though :D I like what they're doing with the first person perspective ^^ That trailer was pretty damn epic :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

This is ridiculous. February? Come on. Next time some troll comes around yelling delaystation, I'm just going to sit quiet. Anyway the game looks just as great as we thought. That site is obviously being clogged so watch the vid on yube.

doesn't load for me for some reason

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

thanks blaiyan for the youtube imbeding

is it me or does the trailer just looks like it had cuts from the older trailers and nothing more?

anyways the game looked good already before and there should be nice feedback from the people that got to play it.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Zzzzzz....I can see this game becoming a PS4 launch game;.

Maybe it's because I don't pay the game a lot of attention but doesn't that look exactly like the last footage we saw of the game? The environments and scenarios just look exactly the same to me.

I just gotta say that Guerrila (spelling ?) really NAILED the atmosphere with the game. It seems like this is going to be a very visceral game with a ton of stuff going on all around and lots of chaos.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

My opinion of this game has already reached an all-time low.

killzone 2 is dead to me.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)