By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much does it matter for you to have the "winning" console?

it would be good to know my console is doing the best.

I've only known winning so far with PS1 and PS2. Now I know what losing feels like with PS3 and 360.

Around the Network
PhatLaosBoi said:
FailureIsNotAnOption said:
Well,the best games graphically and online playable are coming out on the Ps3 and the 360(gta 4,cod 4,burnout paradise are perfect examples) Good kiddie games are out for the wii.

was that comment really necessary? did it make your day to make a "will is for kids" comment? does it stroke your ego to have such "hardcore" systems? are you gonna go prance around and show it off to your friends? 

Well,to be honest the wii still has great games like SSBB,the mario games,wiiware,and wii fit so im happy for nintendo. But the ps3 is storming back to be 2nd before the next gen. console comes out(Ps4?).

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

I've stuck with Nintendo for 4 generations now. If anything, the only thing that matters for Nintendo to be "winning" is that the forums would feel more peaceful IMO. But still, the GameFAQs own Wii forum is still infested with anti-Nintendo trolls and there are not enough users present to fend them off.

The sales and gaming forums of this site are miles better than the "non-stop gaming" forum of GameFAQs, that's for sure.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Not at all, I own a 360 and Wii and hope to also eventually purchase a PS3. Whichever console is selling more is irrelevant, all I care about is the games available on each console.

it matters very little. You buy the console that has the games that appeal to you. Market share of consoles is irrelevant to me.

Around the Network

Wii is at the top but I'm not interested about it ATM....

I'm buying a PS3 first this coming June then who knows what's next....

I supported N64 and GC, that should tell you my stance.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

i never owned anything but sony, but i do give a dam about the market share, doesn't matter if it doesn't effect me as a person but if you havnt noticed.

*looks and the main point of this website*

Oh wait its a sales website thats my im here, to have much fun trying to predict whats about to happen.

As for if i care about if my consoles winning, not really just means a better game library :D

I care only a little about who sells the most units.  Hell, I bought an Xbox 360 and I expect it to be the losing console.

I am glad that Nintendo is doing well, regardless of how the other companies are doing. There have been doomsayers against Nintendo forever, so it's nice to see them succeeding since I really like their games.

Until the Wii was released I wouldn't have minded if Nintendo just made games for other companies because I didn't find their home hardware, except the N64, particularly interesting. The Wii is the most interesting home console hardware I've ever seen.

Owning the "winning" console means zero to me. I don't have a Wii and don't plan to get one, so it must not mean much to me.

I have a 360, PS3 and DS, and that's plenty. I prefer the 360 at the moment, but don'tmuch care who "wins" between them - if 360 gets third, I still will have plenty of good games to play on it. I actually hope PS3 picks up so that I have friends who actually have one to play games with.

But I am pretty down on Sony at the moment for so many reasons - but these things go in cycles.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?