By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Time to kill my roommate

Cords are so last gen ;oP

Around the Network

Buy a PS3 this thing is so freaking heavy that a tiny roommate couldn't move it. It's not called the black monolith for nothing.

/just kidding.

He needs to die. Period.

Man, that sucks.

Well, at least the Twins are playing well...

Aw shit, waitaminute...

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Wait.... Are you sure you didn't throw a Scissor at him?

Around the Network

@Frodaddyg: I feel your pain... except that my 360 has disk read problems without having stupid roommates tripping on wires. I have also thought about forcing the RROD, but my 360 games are still playable... I just need to save every minute or so to avoid losing data when the "disk read error" blade pops up.

@pig: Twins deserves to lose and suffer for making the most lopsided trade in history because they were greedy.

Wait the controllers have cords since when?
**flashback** Yep they have, sorry.

Kill him, I have Sulfuric acid here if you need to destroy the evidence..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

To clarify, the cord that was tripped over was the charging cord for the wireless controller. I'm no savage.

Dammit Pig, I've been trying to forget the Twins exist lately. Why must you remind me?

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

@konnichiwa lol , I saw that video. I was thinking about the same thing after reading the post.

bbsin said:
@pig: Twins deserves to lose and suffer for making the most lopsided trade in history because they were greedy.

Are you talking about the Pierzynski or the Santana trade? 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/