By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KillZone 2 "officially" delayed to 2009

Not a bad thing if you ask me, they need to make this game as good as possible. Resistance 2 is now officially the "Big" PS3 game of Fall 2008.

Around the Network

Well I would imagine a Killzone/resistance combo at christmas would get a lot of FPS fans to pick up a PS3. One on its own wont be as effective.

Shocking. Three more words.

Man, this really sucks, I really don't care about R2 and KZ2 is really the first FPS game I plan to buy at Launch.

Although it's not a surprising since there's no way Sony will put 2 of their top first party FPS game against each other, still a hard to take. *sighs*.

March is alright, as long as they take those extra months and perfect the game, like T2 did with GTAIV.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Well, thats a bummer if its true, but I probably wouldn't have gotten the game anyways. I didn't really like the first one (finally got to try it the other day). Resistance 2, however...

Around the Network

You dont want to see these kind of news before you going to bed. Good night people

This is a fucking joke , I think I'm gonna buy a 360 after I buy MGS4 ,Haze , Socom and LBP the ps3's got no fucking releases this year.

Well he did follow that up with

"That's all I know, sorry. For once I hope I'm wrong on this but that's what I heard just today. Really looking forward to KZ2 like everybody else. :/"

So I guess we'll end up seeing how accurate it is.

Million said:
This is a fucking joke , I think I'm gonna buy a 360 after I buy MGS4 ,Haze , Socom and LBP the ps3's got no fucking releases this year.

You are buying a 360 just because KZ2 got delayed? That to me makes no sense.

don't forget Fallout 3.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

So the reason to get a PS3 this year down the drain for me if this is true.