By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KillZone 2 "officially" delayed to 2009

Just like I expected with Haze, MGS4 and R2 coming out in 2008 there was no way Sony would release KZ2 in 08. Now a Guerrila employee confirmed it. New internal target date March 2009: 

Don't expect to see anything new on the Killzone 2 front, its not gonna make it out this year. New internal target is March '09. 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10787109&postcount=49

If the game sucks they can't blame it on time. They have plenty of time to polish it now. My expectations for the game just doubled. I was loosing interest but now that it's coming out in 2009 I'm excited again. 

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network

WTF! LOL! How long do they need?!

Cost of development just went up to $80 million?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

2007 lineup delayed too 2008 and then delayed too 2009.......

I don't think it is not being released in 08 because of MGS4 and R2 being released in 08. Because in 09 you have FFXIII, GT5, GoW3.

Around the Network

PS3 Domination, Delayed...

Well, with Resistance 2 coming out, why flood the market?

Still Sony screwed with GT5. They really needed it this holiday for Japan now they have nothing.

The next Duke Nukem?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Lauchgame for PS4 confirmed.

$50 says it's already done and done, but they don't wanna compete with the other big guns this year.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."