By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KillZone 2 "officially" delayed to 2009

Soriku said:
Don't tell me...PS3 domination delayed to 2009? lol

With all these delays, I'm losing track of what PS3 games come out when X_X What "big" PS3 games come out this year besides MGS4, GTA IV, Valkyria Chronicles, and Haze? I'm honestly lost.

LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2?

Around the Network

Well we will have to wait and see what Sony have to say on the matter anyway before jumping to conclusions that the game is being delayed!

It would make sense though, since Resistance 2 is tipped to take the FPS crown this year for the PS3 so why have them compete with eachother! However to have both out at the same time of year would spur some US interest in the PS3 as more of a FPS console, like tombi said!

Oh well :P

mmm,,let's see if it's a rumor or not,,,,

killzone.com still says it's coming 2008.

Soriku said:

With all these delays, I'm losing track of what PS3 games come out when X_X What "big" PS3 games come out this year besides MGS4, GTA IV, Valkyria Chronicles, and Haze? I'm honestly lost.

I hate it when people make a long list of games for their system of choice, but here I go:

-Tekken 6 (Everyone seems to forget about this)

-Resistance 2

-Motorstorm 2

-LBP

-Eight Days

-SOCOM

-White Knight Chronicles

-Wipeout HD

-Disgaea 3

-All the multiplats

-Any that I'm forgetting

i dont believe it, there's no way This company can make me wait for their freaking games so much.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

@Kirk

since when a person on neoGaf makes it "Official"?

A GG employing did say it would be coming out in 08 whatever the quality.

@tombi

If it was delayed the first place they would correct ,is their official website: www.Killzone.com

It still says out in 2008

Soriku said:

It's easy to know the PS3 exclusive schedule.  Whenever anyone asks when a game is coming out just say next year.

tombi123 said:
A GG employing did say it would be coming out in 08 whatever the quality.

Source?  If they did say that that would be by far the dumbest thing anyone has officially said.