By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Believe the reviews. GTA IV is the best game ever.

i would really love to play it but i dont have enough money for a ps3/360.. im kinda hoping for a PC version sooner rather then later.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network
thanny said:
i would really love to play it but i dont have enough money for a ps3/360.. im kinda hoping for a PC version sooner rather then later.

If a PC version comes out within the next six months I'll be pissed >_>

Maybe I should wait and see....

I read somewhere (it was rumor) that GTAIV would come to pc in October.

well I'm off to get my copy after school today. I hope I agree with you!

GTA is a great series, but nah it´s not my cup of tea. I´ve played OoT and considered it a very good game, but it didn´t shatter my mind. Many blockbuster games that come up don´t impress me much, so I doubt GTAIV will do it.

Around the Network

People are rushing so badly to get GTA IV, they forget to wear their helmets.

kasillas88 said:
w00t!! just got it. bad part about getting it in East LA is I was the only one in line without neck tattoos O_o I swear it was like a prison reunion, lol. Anyways I made it out without getting shanked.*turns on Ps3* Im off for some GTA.

You mean one of the most crime ridden parts of the country has a peaceful gathering to buy GTA4?

How does Jack Thompson explain that? 

--OkeyDokey-- said:
thanny said:

I would hope the 50 million MS gave them would stop this from happening, at least for a year. You are probably safe buying a PS3 (that you are going to get anyway).

If your killing yourself inside wanting to play the game, how are you going to wait until October, even if it does come out then? :) 

This game is epic. play it.

TheRealMafoo said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
thanny said:

I would hope the 50 million MS gave them would stop this from happening, at least for a year. You are probably safe buying a PS3 (that you are going to get anyway).

If your killing yourself inside wanting to play the game, how are you going to wait until October, even if it does come out then? :)

The PC version almost definitely will come in the next six months, the DLC has nothing to do with the PC version. Besides, I don't see Rockstar wanting to insult the PC fanbase and hurt their PC sales.