By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What version of GTA IV will you buy: PS3 or 360?

I preordered a 360 standard version. Not that it does me any good, my 50" DLP is busted.

Argh. I hate the idea of playing the game on a 27" SDTV for a week but that's what it looks like is going to happen.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Getting the 360 standard edition. I actually don't care about the downloadable content, I just care about the achievements.

PS3 Special Edition(pre-ordered)

it will go well with my other PS3 games..after this week i will have 42 of them.

Playing Beyond! 

50 Blu-Ray movies

67 BR disc PS3 Games

Getting PS3 version on June 12..(exams now)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hopefully, I'll get my PS3 version tomorrow, but it's kinda hit and miss at the moment.

Around the Network

PS3 Standard edition. It's looking more and more like this year the PS3 will get the most play out of me over 360, the opposite of last year.

In addition to GTA, SC IV, SF IV, SF II HD I'm all going for the PS3 version. Those plus MGS 4, MGO, Tekken 6, Valkyria and Resistance 2 means PS3 over 360 in hours spent this year.

On the 360 side, Gears 2 (SP not MP), NG II, Too Human, Fable 2, Left4Dead and Castle Crashers will take a good chunk of my playtime too.

Fallout 3, Mercenaries 2 and Prototype are still up in the air as to which version I get.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

PS3 one for me too,in my heart does not exist any doubt -:-

PSTriple Version for me (standard).

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I sold my 360 last month so I will be getting the ps3 standard edition. Its already paid for and I will probably pick it up tomorrow morning. I am kind of glad I paid for the game a few months ago as a friend of mine called every store near within 100 miles to find a copy and they are all sold out, but the store I ordered from has my copy in the store and ready for pickup. The store I ordered from had over 200 pre-orders.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

GTAIV is not for me- I own a Nintendo Wii