By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What version of GTA IV will you buy: PS3 or 360?

got it pre-ordered and delivered. the ps3 version. my friends on xbox live are insisting i get the 360 version so i can play with them, but i have more friends on psn i would rather play with, and i like the ps controller better for these type of games. i may get it for my 360 further down the line if the dlc is that good. but not for now.

Around the Network
Kyros said:
PS3,,walk in and buy situation here aswell

ordered it for PS3 from amazon.co.uk because the big electronic stores in Germany try to sell good games for PS3/360 for 70E. Got it from the isle including shipping for 59.03E. I really hope that most people boycott them.

Discount chain stores sell games for a lot cheaper than video game boutique stores. Go to Wal-mart for a cheap game.

PS3 for me, preordered before xmas so hopefully get it in the morning if Royal Mail doesn't delay it

Discount chain stores sell games for a lot cheaper than video game boutique stores. Go to Wal-mart for a cheap game.

The important word is Germany here. Walmart tried it and was destroyed by the competition.

360 preordered at gamestop picking it up at midnight

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

Around the Network

I preordered because of the ridiculous amount of goodies it gets you at Gamestop.

I had initially preordered the PS3 version but I changed to the 360 version so I can test my 360 one last time to see if it'll RRoD (it's a launch console so I've been lucky so far). I'm planning on a serious gaming binge and then declaring it Unsinkable. If the thing STILL doesn't hit an iceberg then I'm just declaring it a good console.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

walk in for ps3.

Wehave had this thread about 4x before, however, my copy of GTA IV for the PS3 has been dispatched, and will be here tomorrow

PS3 regular edition, but in July because it is the only console I own atm.

Picking up my preorderred PS3 version of the game tomorrow. This is going to be a really long day.

edit: really long because I'm at campus all day thinking about the game, if I was at my room I could play MK wii and lessen my angsty angstress angstitude.