By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What version of GTA IV will you buy: PS3 or 360?

Ps3 version
Pre-Ordered
picking it up tonight at midnight, Yay!

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

I preorded the PS3 version and MK for the Wii. Picking them both up on Tues 29th. I have a few days off from work... Pure gaming BLISS!

Tifa got MOVES!

At launch, i'll get the PS3 version (for its supposedly better visuals) when the dlc comes out, i'll buy a cheap preowned copy. Multiple consoles ftw! :p

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

The best version.

I don't care for GTA, and I don't own a Wii.

That's right, I went there.

Around the Network

PS3 SE from amazon for the license plate ;)

It didn't ship yet but it's currently being packed to be shipped. Anyway I will still be playing MGO as much as possible though, the game is too addicting and it's just 2 weeks beta

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

360. Aaaaaaah yeeeeaaaaaahhhh!

PS3 version, tomorrow (29th) morning purchase. Working all day with this waiting in my car will be a major test of my professional conscience...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

SamuelRSmith said:
I don't care for GTA, and I don't own a Wii.

That's right, I went there.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Someone does not like GTA!!!! I have only found one other person ever who does not like, it's just a game that everyone can love. I love it so much I am taking my first day off revision for about 3 weeks

I'm going to the midnight launch at Gamestation tonight! i havnt pre-ordered my 360 version though so i'm crossing my fingers.