By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why are 360 owners not upset about getting an incomplete version of GTA4?

Faxanadu said:
@mods: please ban this guy for trolling. Thank you in advance.

Shit like this is only meant to get into a fight.

Actually, I am a 360 owner, and was waiting to see if the PS3 or 360 versions were the same. If they were, I was going to go 360 for the DLC.

Now I will buy the PS3 version, and pickup a used copy on the 360 when the DLC comes out, if it's interesting enough.

I too am a 360 owner upset about this, yet I have another option. 

Around the Network

How much difference will the install make? Still they could have made optional install.

dont know about other 360 owners. but my benQ drive is loud. so this would have sucked.if i would have puchased the game for it.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

NJ5 said:
Faxanadu said:
@mods: please ban this guy for trolling. Thank you in advance.

Shit like this is only meant to get into a fight.

I agree that the title was a bit trollish, but speaking as a 360 owner, I think the core question is actually relevant. I was thinking about the same thing yesterday.

Yea, I didn't like the title, but there was no way to say it in a short sentence, and doing the ... thing and saying it in the body is against the rules here.

BTW after 16 or 17 reviews the XBox 360 version of GTA IV has a review average score of 99.3%. This is only just behind the PS3 that has had 15 reviews with an average review score of 99.7%. The 360 version is far from incomplete. GTA IV alone will have gamers entertained for over 100 hours including campaign and online multi-player. That is without GTA IV DLC, which will further extend the GTA IV experience by an additional 10 to 15 hours with each episode.

Around the Network

Last thing i heard is that the 360 version did have the option of installing but i guess this has been proved as not true then? I'v not been keeping up-to-date with the GTA4 info really!

It is a shame that 360 owners don't even get the option, it would make for a smoother gaming experience. And not to mention possibly prevent some 360's going nuclear with heat!

Incomplete?

Core game + DLC = Complete game

Core game + ...... = ..............

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@Squall_Leonhart: Last I heard, there is no install option for 360.

While we're speculating... Maybe the PS3 version was the only one having significant pop-in issues in the beta versions, so they implemented installation there to solve those problems, and left the 360 version as it was since they thought it was fine.

Here's hoping that that's the case, it would mean that everyone will get a decent GTA4 experience.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Stop trolling Starcraft... i know its difficult but do try :P

it would of been good if they made that optional,but i wouldnt call the game incomplete

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"