By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any PS3 owner ...

libellule said:
Far more interested by the PS3 upcoming line-up that the Xbox360/Wii combined line-up ...

I feel the same.

The 360 has one or two titles I'm interested in, but the lions share are PS3 exclusives or multiplatform.

So I'll stick to just owning a PS3 for now.

Around the Network

I have all three consoles, the order if lineup I am excited about is:

PS3: 70%
360: 20%
Wii: 10%

roughly :)

TheRealMafoo said:
I have all three consoles, the order if lineup I am excited about is:

PS3: 70%
360: 20%
Wii: 10%

roughly :)

PS3: 99% (GTA 4 (best version) , MGS 4, Resistance 2, Kill Zone 2, Uncharted 2, FFXIII, GT 5, God of War 3, Haze, Resident Evil 5, Socom 4 and many, many more.

360: 1% (Only one exciting game remains Gears of War 2)

Wii: 0% (Not one single game appeals to me) 

There are a fair few games that couldn't interest me in the slightest...mainly the FPS ones, but luckily, there are more then enough games in the coming year that will keep me very happy.

Hmm, pie.

totally interested totally

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I'm not a PS3 owner, but I really want Time Crisis 4

Love my gun games...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Not at all interested in any of the RPGs, but i'll be picking up pretty much all the rest, except maybe LBP which looks interesting but I'm not sure it justifies a purchase for me. At least one game I'm heavily anticipating that no-one has mentioned is Red Alert 3, can't wait for that. We are entering a great age for gaming.

HELL NO!!!

If i wasn't interested in its exclusives, why would i have bought it? stupid question to be honest.

any ps3 owner not interested in 2008 lineup shouldn't be a ps3 owner.

coolestguyever said:
HELL NO!!!

If i wasn't interested in its exclusives, why would i have bought it? stupid question to be honest.

any ps3 owner not interested in 2008 lineup shouldn't be a ps3 owner.

The OP is a 360 fan, this question was just flame bate. Good thing it just turned out most are, so he didn't come back with a reply that started 4 pages or arguing :).

I'm looking forward to White Knight Chronicles, Disgaea 3, Valkyria Chronicles, and Little Big Planet...plus a couple multiplatform games...like The Last Remnant. And, of course, some 2009 titles like FFXIII and God of War 3... I'm actually less interested in 360 games this year. The only 2 360 games I'll be getting this year are Fable 2 and Infinite Undiscovery.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450