By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any PS3 owner ...

not interested in the line up of upcoming games?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

There's a few I will probaly skip out on, but overall I am impressed.

::raises hand::

Don't give a crap about GT5, MGS4, Haze, Killzone 2, Home,or any of their other big exclusives.

Truthfully, my PS3 gets used the most of all my consoles but only because I watch a lot of movies on it. I can't really remember the last time I played a game on it.

-edit-

And before people start getting annoying, I'm not calling those games bad, I just don't give a crap about them. 

Machina-AX said:
twesterm said:
::raises hand::

Don't give a crap about GT5, MGS4, Haze, Killzone 2, Home,or any of their other big exclusives.

Truthfully, my PS3 gets used the most of all my consoles but only because I watch a lot of movies on it. I can't really remember the last time I played a game on it.

There anything your looking forward to? Or did you just buy it for its other uses?

It was free

And off the top of my head I can't think of anything I'm looking forward to on it, though after this week I can't think of much I'm looking forward to other than Wii Fit.  I finally get to start saving some money again. 

Metal Gear Solid 4 and LittleBigPlanet alone are enough to have me very excited. White Knight Chronicles, Valkyria Chronicles, and the others are just icing on the cake. :D

Around the Network

#1 MGS4 got COD4 and Resistence Motorstorm and GT5 just rented RC tools of distruction gonna play that after orange box on 360!

but ya MGS4 thats why I got my PS3 and cause I know something great will be on it I gotta play whatever it is I believe its coming soon?????

I'm excited, just not as excited as some people are. I love MGS ,Little Big planet looks nice. My most anticipated game is White Knight Chronicles. This game might even be better than FFXIII if ff follows the path it has. I'm more excited for the wii lineup though. My xbox 360 has two games I am looking forward to though. So overall it goes DS>Wii>PC>Ps3>Psp>>Xbox 360 in terms of excitement.

I'm looking forward to being surprised. I don't know if I'll enjoy a game ahead of time, so I don't waste time anticipating. Most of my all-time favorite games were discoverd when I went out on a limb and bought something different.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

I'm in the exact same position as the OP about the Wii. Tons of stuff on the PS360 that I'm looking forward to - Infinite Undiscovery, MGS4, LBP, KZ2, R2, GTA4 (tomorrow), WKC, Ninja Gaiden 2, Tales of Vesperia, and eventually (last, but not least)... FF 13. I don't care what people say - I'm a dedicated fan to the FF series and have been since FF4.

As for the Wii, I'm hoping a real Zelda game will come out. I'm probably going to sell it since I will be in Japan for 5 months. I'll get another one when something (like Zelda) comes to the console.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Well, I may get Haze and Resistance 2 if they are good, but none of the other "big titles" interest me (I think I'll get Soul Calibur 4, but that isn't exclusive). I'd probably be hesitant to even get those two, because after playing PC fps's for so long, using analog sticks to aim makes it feel like I'm playing some dumbed down kid's version of a real shooter. They're so inaccurate! It takes 5x as long to aim at a target!