By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any PS3 owner ...

I am impressed with the upcoming games lineup withh gow3 and mgs3 what's not to love.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network
twesterm said:

::raises hand::

Don't give a crap about GT5, MGS4, Haze, Killzone 2, Home,or any of their other big exclusives.

Truthfully, my PS3 gets used the most of all my consoles but only because I watch a lot of movies on it. I can't really remember the last time I played a game on it.

-edit-

And before people start getting annoying, I'm not calling those games bad, I just don't give a crap about them.

Wow! Even myself wouldn't say I don't give a crap about these games. But it is natural for someone to find other titles and line ups far more interesting and innovative.

I just believe that there's too much talking about titles, we're not even sure they'll be descent (that goes for the 360 line up as well)

Unfortunately i dont use my PS3 even as a media station. My old good XBOX, does it much better (with a xbmc and UnleashX dashboard) Its  scopes of improvement and possibilities are fantastic!

White Knight Story
LBP
FFXIII & vs XIII
are the games i am looking forward to.But most of them are sooo far away...:(

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Not all of the big titles interest me. LBP is what I'm really looking forward to this year and I'd like to see more games like that or R&c rather than a heavy glut of mature FPS.

Still, RFOM2 does look good and I won't judge Haze until it hits due to Free Radical historic goodness.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Sort of.

The only must have for me is FFXIII. Die hard fan of the series, though X-2 made me question my faith (and has given me steely resolve to avoid any SE spinoffs, which have largely sucked. Best of luck to you, vs. XIII). I know GT5 and MGS4 will be fantastic games, but I have never, ever played racer that interested me, and the MGS control scheme from past games have led to me staying far away from the franchise in the past (though I've heard they switched it up with this one). Resistane 2 might be interesting, and will more than likely be great, but the first was both and failed to interest me. Killzone 2, I'll come out and repeat my belief that it will suck. I don't understand the hype. It's like being excited for Advent Rising 2. Guerilla has pretty bad track record, with the PSP top down shooter being their only good game (I played Killzone 1 just to clarify, and thought it sucked. Not just average or mediocre, but downright bad). I'd loved to be surprised on this one, but history isn't on their side.

With that said, I know something will come out of nowhere and hook me. Something ALWAYS does, and the PS3 is barely a year old.

Around the Network

GTA 4, GT 5, God of War 3, Resistance 2, Kill Zone 2, MGS 4 and Final Fantasy XIII. The seven games made in heaven.

Oh, forgot about God of War 3. That game will be super sweet.

well, i'm super interrested in:
- MGS4
- Disgaea 3
- White knight Story
- Soul Calibur 4
- Tekken 6 (where is it ??)
- Killzone 2
- blaze Blue

and then there's FFXIII which will not launch in 2008 ;(

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Far more interested by the PS3 upcoming line-up that the Xbox360/Wii combined line-up ...

Time to Work !

I'm looking forward to GTA 4, MGS 4 and Motorstorm 2. I don't care for all those other "AAA" games everyone is yelling about.