By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any PS3 owner ...

TheRealMafoo said:

The OP is a 360 fan, this question was just flame bate. Good thing it just turned out most are, so he didn't come back with a reply that started 4 pages or arguing :).

Hardly.  The system i like most has no bearing on what sort of questions i ask.  As much you might wish it, not everyone is going to like the same games.  So its a fair question to put forward since so much is being said about the line up.  There is nothing wrong with giving an outlet to people.  I dont see what good this thread would be for arguing, asides from a few ps3 fanatics upset that someone doubts the holiness of the ps3's line up.  People like you, obviously, who cant handle someone asking a fair question and thus turns to attempting to impugn my character. 

So please, cut the chit chat.  This thread is for peoples opinions on the line up.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

I'm not interested in several of them: GTA IV GT5 FF XIII MGS4 Killzone 2 Resistance 2 But I am very interested in some of the "lesser" titles: New SSDHD content (have it, it's awesome) Echo Chrome Afrika LBP More PixelJunk Home (not a game, blah blah)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Waiting for SO4, GT5, and FFXIII and FFvXIII.

Here I am... I've no interest in FPS or survival horror or racing or sports. Final Fantasy died in my eyes when they made 12. and I haven't play Metal Gear since... oh gods MSX...

Home I might look into though, I'm hoping it's alright and little big planet.

How could I not be interested?

MGS4
LittleBigPlanet
Valkyria Chronicles
Disgaea 3
Resistance 2
White Knight Chronicles
SOCOM
That is just exclusives.

Around the Network

GTA IV, MGS 4, LBP, SF IV, GoW III, FF XIII, FF XIII Vs., Street Fighter II HD, White Knight Chronicles, SC IV, Tekken 6, Valkyria Chronicles, Resistance 2, Infamous will occupy the next two years of PS3 gaming for me.

Thing are looking good :) Edit: Almost forgot Disgaea 3, definitely gonna be sinking hundreds of hours into that. The really exciting thing is unlike most of the great games of last year (Bioshock, Mario, Mass Effect, Portal) I can see myself playing some of these games for years to come. GTA IV, MGO, Disgaea 3, SF IV, SC IV, Tekken 6, LBP are the type of games I'll still be playing regularly 3-4 years from now.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

twesterm said:

::raises hand::

Don't give a crap about GT5, MGS4, Haze, Killzone 2, Home,or any of their other big exclusives.

Truthfully, my PS3 gets used the most of all my consoles but only because I watch a lot of movies on it. I can't really remember the last time I played a game on it.

-edit-

And before people start getting annoying, I'm not calling those games bad, I just don't give a crap about them. 

not even LBP? its definitely the style of game your into.. ie casual...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Machina-AX said:
twesterm said:
Machina-AX said:
twesterm said:
::raises hand::

Don't give a crap about GT5, MGS4, Haze, Killzone 2, Home,or any of their other big exclusives.

Truthfully, my PS3 gets used the most of all my consoles but only because I watch a lot of movies on it. I can't really remember the last time I played a game on it.

There anything your looking forward to? Or did you just buy it for its other uses?

It was free

And off the top of my head I can't think of anything I'm looking forward to on it, though after this week I can't think of much I'm looking forward to other than Wii Fit. I finally get to start saving some money again.

Free? :o

Lucky sod.

Actually, more like a wated PS3 if you ask me lol

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

I could give a rip about most shooters, especially on consoles. But I am intrigued by Resistance and R2. Killzone don't care about, MGS don't care about (though if it ends up being jaw dropping I may get it on an impulse buy). For some unknown reason I am kind of looking forward to LBP. I'm not usually into platformers but I got the Daxter bundle for PSP and enjoyed it, got SMG and enjoyed it, so if LBP lives up to the hype I'll have to buy it. Then of course there are the RPGs, WKC, FF13, FFv13, Eternal Sonata may be a rent, and whatever the other SE rpg is. And I love racing and racing games so GT5 is a got to buy. Hopefully GoW3 hits in the spring and some other good hack-n-slash, kind of lost interest in DMC series after the bit of a letdown that was DMC2 and then the ridiculously hard DMC3 and then they decided to make DMC4 just slightly less difficult, oh well. Hopefully Hastings will keep stocking the 60gb PS3's for a little bit longer and when some of these games start to hit I can pick one up and keep 100% BWC.

Very excited! This year is another fantastic year to be a gamer.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.