By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit Review..........

loadedstatement said:
It give that lame website is 6.8 .....What a fail site.

I agree, my main man.

That site is the equivilent to making love to a rhino.

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:
The movie Dumb and Dumber got a 17% from the 'top critics'. Does it mean I have poor taste because I like watching this movie? Perhaps, but the bad reviews don't lessen my enjoyment.

Other movies like Chicago get Academy Awards but you couldn't pay me to watch.

I just accept that reviews aren't a one size fits all affair. The best judge of what's enjoyable for me is me.

Well said, here-here.

We all know the only review that matters, for Wii-Fit, is Oprah's. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Regardless of review Wii Sport will sell heaps of copies. It is the Nintendo Wii

PS2,PS3 and XBox 360 Fit games would be a quick cash in. But very unlikely to happen. lol.

the site doesn't load for me :/

But I agree, This website's score ain't stopping wii fit

Around the Network

I must be sleepy, but I didnt understand what that guys issue wasm seems like anti-nintendo or anti-"non gamer"

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

it depends on the perspective of the reviewer. If you review WiiFit as a game, 6.8 is probably about right (or even high). As far as games go, it's not a very good example.

WiiFit however, was never intended to be a game, only a fun way to workout, so to be fair to WiiFit, it should also be reviewed by people who review exercise equipment.

i feel wii fit is just a new branch from the gaming tree
and of course, reviewers who stick to the old model(graphics,sound,story etc) will give it a low score
for wii fit,what really matters is how the people receive it,cause i don't think the people who're gonna buy it are checking gamerankings to see if its getting good reviews

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

sorry but care to explain to me how is wii fit not a game?...just because its different than most does not make it not a game

What's the point in listening to reviews about wii fit unless it's coming from someone who is reviewing it from the right standpoint? First the review should explain exactly what wii fit is, it's not a device to make you a muscle man, it's also not a typical video game. It's a nice device that lets you stay healthy, fit, and slim. There's no point in having a reviewer review it from a hardcore gamers perspective, or from a heavy weightlifters perspective, or from the perspective of someone who doesn't like exercise.

If the game does what it's meant to do it should be a success and be graded in that regard.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X